“I believe they have closed”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Seating
Dining options: Seating
LAWTON
“I believe they have closed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have eaten at both locations in Lawton...and both were poor. NOT clean, large portions of overcooked food.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank CobraJoe

Dallas
“Good home cooking”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

I ate here twice in in 4 days. Once my wife and I were up from Dallas and the next time a buddy and I were on a motorcycle trip up from Dallas to ride the Wichitas. My wife remembered going there with visitors when she worked at Goodyear so she requested we go there. My buddy who was new to the place was very pleased also. I believe they have only two places in Lawton. They have been in business for at least 20 years as they were there when I live in Lawton 16 years ago. The prices are reasonable and the food is very good. Many of the so called big shots of Lawton eat there as do us normal people. It is not fancy but very good food. I highly recommend it. Rated a 4 because some people want fancy. Only a couple of mile from the I-44 on Cache Road, north side.

• Visited June 2013
Duncan, Oklahoma
“Very good breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

Any kind of omelet you can think of is made at this place. Good service and good food make for a good place to eat.

Visited April 2012
Enid, Oklahoma, USA
“Ok food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

Finally tried this place. It is scary on the outside. Interior is yuk as well. However the service was good. The omellette was ok. Nothing spectacular. IHOP is better.my friends steak and eggs were good The price was ok. The server kept the coffee filled. Not bad but wouldn't go out of my way to eat there

Meers, Oklahoma
“Not what it used to be”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

My family first went to this restaurant years ago. They offered a great breakfast and a reasonable price. It was clean and the service was great. My husband and I went recently and I found the place to be "tired." It needs to be updated and the booths, tables and chairs were old and shabby. And I found it not to be as clean as it used to be. The food was OK, but certainly not what it used to be.

• Visited August 2012

Been to Rise & Shine Omelet Grill? Share your experiences!