“Great food for the family”
Review of Hu Nan Chinese Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hu Nan Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

This has the best Chinese food we've had in a while. They kep the buffet stocked quickly even though it was busy. It needs a remodel, but don't let the appearance throw you off.

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

Great food, always fresh, perfectly priced and very clean! I love to meet my hubby here for lunch. The chicken & cabbage is my personal favorite and the egg rolls ROCK!

Reviewed June 10, 2012

This quaint little restaurant was quite the surprise. I'm so used to going to the larger buffet places that it was hard to be open minded about one this small. WOW WOW and OH MY BELLY IS SO FULL! Was about all I could say for my first visit. On my second visit, I made a beeline straight for the egg drop soup. (please note I don't like egg drop soup) And then I had a second bowl. And then there's the rest of the food! Oh WOW. I'll be back next Sunday- save me a seat!

Reviewed April 6, 2012

great food. we also go to one in witchita falls, tx several times a month. the food is alway wonderful.

Reviewed March 11, 2010

Small Chinese restaurant that opened in 1982. Has changed hands a few times. Friendly staff and an old facility that needs a facelift. Typically they have a small buffet but you can order off the menu or pass through a drive thru.

Was a great place to eat but the food is now mediocor.