“Good food, good service”
Review of Los Tres Amigos

Los Tres Amigos
Ranked #8 of 195 Restaurants in Lawton
Cuisines: Mexican
Monroe, Louisiana
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

We went to this restaurant on advise of our hotel front desk lady who said it was her favorite restaurant& she loved the chili relanos. My husband ordered that and an enchilada and said it was good. They had 3 sauces& I must admit the cheese sauce tasted like cream of chicken soup base although, waitress denies. Their chicken tacos had a lot of chicken & cheese. Free sopapeas.

• Visited June 2013

Lawton, Oklahoma
“Great Food and Great Service”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I eat at Los Tres all the time and no matter the time of day I always get fast service, great waiters or waitresses and good food. The place is quite large and usually pretty busy but the noise is not bad at all. We go there alot for working lunches. Also the homemade flour tortillas are THE BEST EVER. Once you start you just can't stop eating them. The salsa and cheese sauce is also excellent.

• Visited June 2013
Lawton, Oklahoma
“Great Mexican Food”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

This is probably the best mexican food restaurant in Lawton, Oklahoma. The food is excellent the people working there make you feel at home they're always checking on you to see if you need anything or what else can they do for your comfort.

Visited May 2013
Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
“Good Food, but a bit pricey!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My husband and I went to Los Tres Amigos, and the food was pretty good. They have yellow cheese dip, which is strange for me because every Mexican restaurant in Arkansas serves white cheese. It was ok, but I felt like I was eating velveeta cheese dip at home. I also had some enchiladas, and it was good, but it really didn't taste any different than any of the chain Mexican restaurants. The prices were a little more, too. It was decent food, but I probably would only go back if I was really craving Mexican food, and nothing else was open.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Leeann B
Honolulu, Hawaii
“worst fake mexican food ever”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

The food looked as if it was left overs from some one else. The served couldn't care less about anything. The prices are too high for what is served, garbage should be free. The worst, by far worst, Mexican-like food I ever had. Go to taco bell and you will get better service and food. The refried beans were old and cold. The chips were stale. Don't go.

Visited March 2013