“Great decor, great food.”
Review of Los Tres Amigos

Los Tres Amigos
Ranked #10 of 197 Restaurants in Lawton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 20, 2013

With two locattions, you have a choice. I usually eat at the east Gore, and the food is always terrific. Free cheese dip and desert included.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Went with wife on 26th since new in town. My wife got beef fajitas. I ordered shrimp and fish tacos. Fajitas where fair. Tacos where small and dripped grease. Barely edible. No match for fish tacos at 'on the border' or 'flying fish' or any other restaurant that write have had fish tacos. Salsa was tasteless and colorless. This will be rough stint at Lawton if this is typical food in the area.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Have eaten at Los Tres (all locations) many times. Always enjoyed the food. Recently while there I asked if they could do their grilled shrimp in the crispy chili relleno's. They had never done it before, did it and it was FANTASTIC!!! Now my whole family orders it. I wish their cheese dip was the white cheese kind. All of their shrimp dishes are out of this world and made with the nice big shrimp instead of salad shrimp out of a bag.They also make a killer cranberry margarita on the rocks.......best I've ever had.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

My friend took me here for lunch, and I have to say that I was very disappointed in my meal. The food was bland and almost appeared like it was pre-packaged. Our waiter tried to sell us expensive drinks a few times, and I started to get annoyed. There are a few locations in the area, and maybe it is just this restaurant that is sub-par. I don't intend to return.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

The service was friendly and it was a very clean place. But the queso they serve is like water thin and doesn't even set up as it sets. Tastes like it is made with a chicken broth base. My pina colada was very bitter. Sent it back. My husband ordered the pork with green sauce and it came with bones and was pieces of a pork chop that had been cut up! Sopapillas are awesome!