“awesome”

Haverhill, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“awesome”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

This place is great! A whole bunch of unique burgers that are awesome. I make it a point to go here every time I'm in Lawton. I've never heard anyone say a bad thing about it. Only drawback is you have to remember to bring paper instead of plastic because they're cash only. You won't be dissapointed.

Visited May 2012

“Sick to my stomach”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Every time I eat here, I get a salad...and everytime I get sick to my stomach! Eeewwwww. They are always packed so they must not be getting others sick but I don't get it. Maybe they clean their lettuce with real soap! Lol

Visited July 2012
Fort Lee, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“holy hamburgers!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

These burgers are still as good today as they were 15 years ago. im sure everything on their menu is pleasing, but there is no reason not to order the burger. the old gal cookin them up in the back does a great job. waitress was a peach too!

Visited August 2012
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“One of my favorites in Lawton”
Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

Burgess never disappoints. I have been known to plan my schedule around getting there when they're open and not crowded.

Indiahoma, Oklahoma
“Cannot go wrong here!”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I have eaten here for years and have NEVER had anything bad! My favorite in the Burgess Grilled Chicken. Number 2 on the list is the Chili Cheese Burger and you are going to need a fork and a knife to eat it...no way to pick it up. And add extra onions to that CCB!

• Visited June 2012

Been to Burgess Grill? Share your experiences!