“Good Korean food”

Cuisines: Korean
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Good Korean food”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Easy to find, just off Cache Rd on Sheridan. The inside of the restaurant is huge with a variety to choose from on the buffet. The atmosphere is very calm and relaxing. I went for a late lunch and enjoyed my meal. They only had unsweet tea but that's ok I will be returning to eat again. Open Mon-Sat, 11am-9pm.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Sherry W

Denver, Colorado
“Average, used to be better”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

The selection at lunch is ok, and its a buffet. The dinner is not a buffet anymore, and the food is just average. The friends who took me here like it a lot, although I'm not sure if its because this town is really in need of more restaurants or what. When I said it was just ok, they did mention that it used to be better.

Visited February 2012
Duncan
“Not Recommended”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This restaurant used to be better but now is just no good.

The waitstaff service is fine. I wouldn't rate it a 5 on cleanliness either. The food is just pretty bad. When we went there at 2pm there was nothing left on the buffet and we had to request that they add more to the buffet so we could have something to eat!

Visited August 2012
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Great lunch buffett”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I'm always trying to find places that serve healthier foods. I really enjoyed my lunch at Pusan, because they're buffett wasn't loaded with the typical fried offerings. If I was blindfolded I would've thought I was at some small alley restaurant in Suwon. I'll definitely go back.

• Visited July 2012
“Spicy Pork Bulgogi”
Reviewed June 11, 2012 via mobile

My favorite Korean dish was on the buffet, very clean and well stocked with many fresh and fried Korean/Asian treats!!! A must try cause if you don't like what you picked, it's a buffet, get something else :D