“Local BBQ = Great Food”

Add it.
Branding Iron BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed June 13, 2013

The Branding Iron has some of the best BBQ around but beware of what time of the day you go because the seating is very limited. They do alot of catering and have had that before too. They do a great job.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

The place was great! Very different from what we are used to at home. Small place but the food was really good. The one thing our soldier had missed eating was ribs. He loved them! They had a group meal that was perfect! Waitress was very busy but still nice and friendly.

Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

I ate there a couple of months ago and was not impressed. Because of it's covenient location I thought I would give it another try. I ordered the food to go. The atmosphere is nonexistent and mt motel was close to the restaurant. The meat was dry. It was hard to swallow. Despite the fact that I told them I needed plastic ware there was none. Won't go back there are better BBQ places with faster service

Reviewed December 27, 2012

The atmosphere, the cafeteria style serving and home owned feel of this restaurant is a plus to the fantastic bar-b-que. Try the pork shoulder!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The service is barely adequate. Felt like I was being an imposition while I waited for a to-go order to be filled. The ribs had more fat on them than expected and the beans were dry.