“Great ribs”

Add it.
Branding Iron BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed May 11, 2013

The place was great! Very different from what we are used to at home. Small place but the food was really good. The one thing our soldier had missed eating was ribs. He loved them! They had a group meal that was perfect! Waitress was very busy but still nice and friendly.

Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

I ate there a couple of months ago and was not impressed. Because of it's covenient location I thought I would give it another try. I ordered the food to go. The atmosphere is nonexistent and mt motel was close to the restaurant. The meat was dry. It was hard to swallow. Despite the fact that I told them I needed plastic ware there was none. Won't go back there are better BBQ places with faster service

Reviewed December 27, 2012

The atmosphere, the cafeteria style serving and home owned feel of this restaurant is a plus to the fantastic bar-b-que. Try the pork shoulder!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The service is barely adequate. Felt like I was being an imposition while I waited for a to-go order to be filled. The ribs had more fat on them than expected and the beans were dry.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

After a 200 mile drive from Dallas on June 20, I was looking for a substantial but quick evening meal. I dined in at the Branding Iron, and order a sliced brisket platter with iced tea. That really fit the bill! The food was great, and overflowed the too-small plate. The young lady who waited on me was very friendly, quick to get me refills of iced tea, and talked me into getting the peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream for dessert. I was already full, but have no regrets about getting dessert. It was great.

1  Thank Gary L