“Great” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Lawton
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

If you're headed to Lawton look no further. Just stayed four days while visiting Ft Sill for a graduation. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Staff very friendly and knowledgeable of the area. Nice breakfast and even had a dinner on Thursday. If we are ever back in the area, this will be our address!

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Carl G
Michael C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Good Morning;
Thank you for your recent stay and I am so happy it went very well. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us and that you could stay for dinner. We try our best to make you feel at home, and we hope we succede. If you are back in the neighborhood again, we hope to see you. Have a great day, and thanks again.
Michael A. Conley

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Middleburg, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel during a trip to my nephews graduation from Ft. Sill. The staff the front desk was amazing. Always willing to assist with a smile on their face. Do not use your GPS while driving around Lawton, it will send you everywhere but where you need to be. The front desk was able to provide great directions and suggestions from dinner. The rooms were clean and nice. The public areas were not. The breakfast was great with alot of choices except for the breakfast host who seemed to hate her job. She never smiled and when you tried to engage in conversation she couldn't be bothered. The pool said it was heated but it was freezing cold. Overall though a great hotel. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Stayed on second floor which was convenient to vending and laundry.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
Good Morning;
Thank you for staying with us. I greatly appreciate you business and your comments. We strive to maintain an almost perfect property. I am glad your room was clean and tidy but it concerns me that you found some of the public areas not so much. If you get the chance for a few minutes free time I would really appreciate if you could liet me know where we failed you as our guest. I have spoke to the breakfast person and she offers he apology for not being what she should. I do hope that if you are in the area agin you would give us the opportuniy to serve you and hopefully you will be thrilled.
Michael A. Conley
Durham, NC, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

Ranked as #2, but not having been to #1 this may be going on a limb when I say boo to Tripadvisor. Having very limited expectations I must say I was very pleased. The staff is fantastic, the room was very clean. Although we did have a mishap at check-in where the cleaning of one of the two rooms we rented was not cleaned, meaning beds stripped and housekeeping abandoned ship. However this was quickly remedied with a new very clean, comfortable room.

They offer an adequate hot breakfast, plenty of pork if that's your thing, and a nice evening "snack", one night it was hot dogs with chili...not too shabby said the 9 year old. Overall great stay, only complaint is the hotel, which offers a discount for Fort Sill graduation was crowded, so it could get noisy, room neighbors. However, this wasn't even a huge deal since it was mostly families there was no rowdiness, so even the bumping and thumps were tolerable.

I would recommend for sure!

• Stayed November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Michael C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
Good Morning;
We thank you for staying with us and we really appreciate your very kind words about our hotel. We try very hard to make all of our guests feel welcome. I apologize for any problems at check in but I hope all was corected for you. I am happy you and the family were able to join us for hote dogs and chili, we do our guest appreciation dinners on Tuesday and Thursday, a light dinner that varies, but we always have Iced Tea and Cold Beer. Thanks again, you are very much appreciated. Please come back to see us. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for my sons graduation at Fort Sill. They even gave us a discount for graduation! Awesome breakfast in the morning. Very, very clean. The beds were very comfortable and all the amenities were unbeatable for the great price. I would stay here again& would recommend this place to everyone! I wish every hotel was this nice! Friendly staff also!

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Anita R
Good Morning;
Im glas my staff and I were able to take care of you and your famly during your recent visit. We all apprecaite your comment and we are most happy to serve our guests. We do hope you will make it bck some day. Thanks for being with us, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

I was attending my son graduation for basic training at Ft Sill. I was very nervous, because I had just had my gallbladder removed, and I was traveling alone. EVERYONE at Sleep Inn, was SO NICE! Michael and Becky, the shuttle drivers, were like old friends, when I left 2 days later!

It was like staying with friends, really. I loved my stay here!

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank NPEJMom
Goo Morning;
I am so glad to hear we were able to take care of all your needs and that you were able to take advantage of our free shuttle. I get to get out and drive some days and it is nice to spend time with our guests. I hope you will come see us again someday, thanks for being with us you are greatly appreciated. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

We stayed here for our son's family day and graduation from Ft. Sill basic training based on our previous stays with the hotels. This location is close to the interstate and made trips to the base and local stores and restaurants easy. Spacious room with all amenities to make a three day stay comfortable. The employees were friendly and helpful. Plentiful variety of items for breakfast and great dining room. We would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank STLJ1234
Michael C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Hello there;
Thank you for being with us, I'm glad your visit went well and you enjoyed our property. I did notice that you were not able to give us a perfect 5 on our cleanliness, if you get a chance I would appreciate knowing where we failed. I fully believe we can not rest on our past performance and that we must daily proved ourselves again, to you our customers. My apologies for anything that was less than perfect. We greatly appreciate your business and if you are in Lawton in the future we would hope you would stay here. Thank you again, please let me know what we could have done to make it a better stay.