“Our sisterhood weekend”

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Lawton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I want to thank the staff at the Lawton Sleep Inn and Suites for making our vacation weekend. The staff was very friendly and helpful, professionals at every turn!! The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was very appetizing with a good selection of fresh fruits, and being able to have great coffee at all times is a big plus for me!! The fresh baked cookies were a hit!! We used the hotel as the meeting place for the 7 sisters who met there, the lobby and the meeting room. Thank you so much Tara and Raven!!! We will definitely be staying here again in the near future!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Michael C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Dear Teresa;
It was such a pleasure to meet you and your sisters and host a great weekend. You all had smiles everytime you came through the lobby. Tara and Raven both thank you for your comments, and said to tell you it was their extreme pleasure to take care of you all. We do hope we get to see you again real soon. Please feel free to contact me when you are ready to make your next set of reservations. Maybe this time your brother can make it. Have the best day, thanks for being with us you are all greatly appreciated.
Michael A. Conley

Reviewed October 21, 2013

The hotel was extremely clean, staff was friendly and very helpful! We were there for my sons graduation from basic training. There was plenty of space for my whole family to visit in the dining/ lobby area. The swimming pool kept my niece and nephews entertained. The desk staff made cookies every evening for the guests and were willing to try to accommodate everyone's needs individually

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Melissa B

Dear Melissa;
Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate guests like yourselves that make it a pleasure to meet and serve. I'm so happy your neice and nephew had fun in the pool. It is great to hear that my staff took such great care of all and we love to make our cookies. We hope to see you again in the future. Have a great day.
Michael Conley

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I stayed here this last weekend for my husbands BCT graduation and it was a really great stay! The staff was SUPER friendly and check in was a breeze. The room was spacious, very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good and the air conditioning was a plus! The only thing I would say is there should be a policy put in place where you are allowed to leave the latch in the door so you dont need your keycard to get into the room. The people staying across the hall from me did this the whole weekend and wouldnt lightly close the door, they would almost slam it and it's very loud and not to mention can cause serious damage to the door! Thats the only issue that I had!! I will probably stay here again when I come for his AIT graduation!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Michael C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Good Morning;
Thank you for the really nice review. We appreciate your staying with us for graduation and hopefully we will se you at the end of AIT. I'm very sorry there were people that just blocked the door and the noise bothered you. I do not care for this practice either as you said it does damage the door, as my staff and I go down the hall we usually pull them shut. Thanks again for the kind words, I will pass them on to the staff. Have a great day.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Stayed here with family for my nephews Army basic training graduating. The courtesy shuttle they provide is wonderful. Becky picked us up, and was more than willing to take us to get dinner or a store before check-in. Tara was at the desk and greeted us warmly. Mike the manager drove us and picked us up to the Army base for family day and graduation. The staff here were friendly and professional. Whenever, we needed a ride they were more than happy to oblige. The breakfast was great, nice variety. Always fresh fruit at the check in desk. They had a social one night for the guests, very nice. Cookies are available in the afternoon, 24 hour coffee. The rooms were impeccable. If I need to travel here again this is the place I would stay

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Michael C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Good Afternoon;
I see you all made it home safe and sound. It was a pleasure to have you and the family here. I'm so please that we were able to meet or exceed all of your needs. I know the staff will be thrilled to read your comments as I was. We are thankful for the shuttle, that we can take guests like yourselves that do not have or rent a car to Family Day, Graduation, Restaurants, or just over to the mall. We would love to have you come back anytime. Congratulations to your son on his Graduation. Have a great day and thanks for being so kind.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We went for our son's Army Graduation. Izzie was so warm, helpful and receiving. We had an issue at the airport with Hertz and she balanced that anxiety out immediately. All the staff members were friendly, helpful and extremely generous. The continental breakfast was something we had NEVER seen before. It was wonderful. The bed was HUGE and amazing. The room was clean, big and the A/C was definitely a blessing. EVERYTHING was WONDERFUL!! We enjoyed the pool. Got road maps. Were shuttled around. Free toothbrush! WOW WOW WOW !!!!

Room Tip: Being on the 1st floor was ideal :)
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Michael C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Thank you for your AWESOME comments. We are so glad you chose our hotel here in Lawton, as a Gold Award winning Choice Hotel for 2013, and a 2013 Tripadvisor Exceptional, both put us in the Top 10%. We like to go the extra mile for our breakfast, again our breakfast ranks highest with Choice properties here in Oklahoma. But it is the guests like yourselves that make us the best we can be. Izzie is a great desk clerk and I will share your comments with her and the rest of the staff. We hope you come back some day to see us. Thanks again for your business, you are greatly appreciated.
Michael A. Conley

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We spent one night here in July when meeting friends in Lawton for the weekend. The room was nice, the staff friendly and courteous. Breakfast was good and plentiful. Only reason for the average on cleanliness is that our room seemed to have had an unpleasant smell. I have had contact with the manager since returning and he says it has been taking care of. We would try this hotel again if ever in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Hello and thank you for your comments. We appreciate your stay with us and i wih you did not have the problem smell in your room. My housekeeping and maintenance teams have gone over the room several time and used every ounce of muscle to make sure that it is clean and smelling fresh, as it should have to begin with. I hope the rest of your visit went well and should you come back this way we would love to have you stay with us. Please call me personally to make your reservations. Thanks again for your business and my apologies for a less than perfect stay. We will harder to please you.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I have stayed in this property on more than one occasion. The rooms are nice, the breakfast is complete, the location is on the interstate but a little tricky to get to. You should be pleased with your stay here. Across the freeway is a casino. The only shortcoming is eating places are little ways away.

• Stayed: August 2013

Good Morning;
Thank you for your business and thank you for your comments. I am very glad that you and the family a great time here. In answer to your thought, we are actually 4 years old and very pleased we are aging so well. My staff and I take great pride in our hotel, and strive to make it the best. I do apologize for the lack of name brand eateries, but we do have some of the best small town diners around, we are hoping for more in the future. We do hope should you need to return to Lawton, that we will be your first Choice. Thanks again. Have the best day.