Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Lawton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed April 30, 2013

As have many others before us, we too came to attend our son's graduation from the Army basic training. This was a very nice hotel, nice clean rooms, great breakfast and evening snacks. The personal was very helpful with our every need. They will make your stay enjoyable.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Michael C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Hello, and thank you for your most kind remarks. We appreciate your business. It is always fantastic to hear how great our staff is and that they took care of your needs while here. It is great guests like you that made us a Gold Award winner this year and hopefully a Platinum winner next. We wish your son the best of luck in the Army, and we hope if you are in Lawton, you will think of us. Have a great day, again thank you for the comments.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

I was there for my nephew's graduation from Army Basic Training at Fort Sill. Checked in late on Thursday; no problems, room was great!
Breakfast the next two mornings was also great---good selection and variety, food was hot and plentiful, and the servers even gave us extra fruit when we asked.
And Becca was a godsend! My niece & her husband (with a month-old baby) had car problems, and she gave them several suggestions and numbers of people to contact in the area to help them. I wasn't there on Wednesday, when there was a tornado alert, but my family said Becca also kept everyone informed and calm.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Michael C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Andrea;
Thank you for your very kind comments. I and my staff greatly appreciate you and your families recent visit. I glad everyone was nice and calm during our recent bout with bad weather, our staff has continous training for emergency events, so they are taught to remain calm. I ever so happy Bekah was able to help your family with their car problems. We appreciate your business and that of your family, we hope this finds you all well. Should your travels bring you back through Lawton, we would hope you would stop in to see us. Thanks again.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

When we arrived, Stephanie at the front desk was very friendly and made sure we had everything we needed. The rooms were beautiful and clean. The breakfast was plentiful and delicious. Perfect start to a morning. The breakfast staff and cleaning staff were all very friendly. The only suggestion I would make would be to switch from all the styrofoam cups and plates to more environmentally conscious paper products. Overall, we had a wonderful stay and would highly recommend it to others.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Michael C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Hello and thank you for your great review. I am glad you enjoyed our property and breakfast, we work very hard to keep everything just right. I did want you to know that I am looking into other choices for the breakfast service, although there is a greater cost, we are making every effort to keep down on the disposable items. We look forward to a return visit someday. Have a great day.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

We were in town for our Son's Army Basic Training graduation at Fort Sill. We chose this hotel based on its reviews. We were not disappointed! Great service. And the breakfast was excellent! Eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, cereal, pastries, waffles and a variety of fruit. Room and bathroom were very clean and the bed was very comfortable. Will definitely stay at another Sleep Inn & Suites when traveling.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Michael C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Dear Lisa;
Thank you, thank you, for the great comments on our hotel. They staff works very hard to maintain our guest rooms, and to provide a very large breakfast buffet. We make all attempts to have something for everyone. We are proud to serve the family and friends of our soldiers at Fort Sill. We are so glad you and your family had a good time with us and we hope someday you will come back this way. Thanks again for all your comments. PLease thank your son for the service to his country, we are very proud.
Michael Conley

Reviewed March 20, 2013

This was the BEST HOTEL EVER. The service was excellent. Very friendly and helpful. The breafast the offer, was out of this world. They served more then donuts & coffee. All kinds of eggs, saugage, waffles, cereal, biscuits, etc. all kinds of juices too. Very well kept up. The rooms were very large and very clean. Even had a nice size refrigerator. Peaceful. Nice indoor pool and exercise room. Didn't want to leave. It was very Excellent. If anyone ever down that way, you must stay there. Top it off, the doors are locked at 10pm for safety reason. I really liked that. The staff was smiling and joyful. The price was super low. First one I've ever seen so cheap but, being there at the Hotel, you wouldn't of believe it was very resonable price. It was like being away from home sweet home. Love you guys. Thank you very much.

carol
Maryland

Room Tip: I would add a photo but, not at my own sorry.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank skyi
Michael C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Good afternoon;
Thank you for staying at the Sleep Inn & Suites here in Lawton. I'm so glad that we could make you feel at home. My staff works very hard to maintain a safe and happy place to be. We do pride ourselves on the large breakfast buffet, we usually average between 8-12 differnt fruit varities every day. Safety is very important in all hotels, we require anyone entering after 10pm to have a rooms key. We wish you and your family a very safe year and your son we thank for his service. Have a great day, we look forward to your return.
Michael Conley

Reviewed March 17, 2013

My family came to Lawton to attend our grandsons graduation from Army basic training at Fort Sill and stayed at Sleep Inn & Suites. The hot breakfast was excellent, with an large room for eating in as well as just relaxing in. Our beds were very comfortable. We needed a port-a-crib, for another grandson, which they immediately got and delivered to the room. The rooms were very clean.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Michael C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Good afternoon;
Well we are so glad you and your family enjoyed your stay here at the Sleep Inn & Suites. My staff and I take pride in our hotel. I'm glad you were able to have a great breakfast and that the staff was attentive to your families needs. I would hope if you and your family should ever return to the Lawton area, you will again let us host your visit. Thank you for the great comments, I will happily pass them along to the staff. Have a great day.
Michael A Conley

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I brought 92, 6th, 7th and 8th graders to a robotics tournament in Lawton. The manager and the staff could not have been more accommodating. Among the things the manager did was to arrange dinner for all of these students at the hotel which allowed us the eat in a more timely manner and gave them extra time to swim. Swimming was the highlight of their trip. The rooms were clean and nice. The front desk was friendly and knowledgable. I would definitely stay there next year when we attend the tournament and would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: The room I had near the elevator was quiet. I believe any room selected will be quiet and afford a g...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Michael C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Good afternoon;
Well I am so glad you, the students and parents had such a great time here. Arranging for dinner was nothing and it was my pleaseure to take the strain off your long travel day. The school and parents should be so thrilled with the way your students behaved, we have never had such a great group of young people. From dinner to the pool and then again for breakfast, such perfect manners. We look forward to next year when we can host the Greenville ISD team . Thanks for staying with us, you are alll greatly appreciated.
Respectfully,