“Great Stay”

Ranked #8 of 20 Hotels in Lawton
Bronx, New York
“Great Stay”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

LaQuinta Inn is a great place to stay in Lawton. I stayed there with my family during my mom's memorial service and the hotel staff couldn't be nicer. The room was great, the beds were comfortable, the amenities were outstanding and the room and common areas were very clean. I used to stay at another hotel in Lawton, but when I stayed at LaQuinta, I had a new first choice. I highly recommend to anyone coming to the Lawton/Fort Sill area in the future.

Room Tip: Go for the Penthouse Suite!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Martinsburg, West Virginia
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We stayed at the La Quinta, for our sons Basic Training Graduation on 10/11/2013... The first impression is the most lasting! As soon as we walked in, there was a board that said "Tell us about your Soldier". As a proud parent, of course I had to write about my son! I was able to use the computer room and print out his picture too! We were so happy, to had chosen a clean and friendly place! The staff from the first entrance was welcoming and accommodating. We stayed in a non smoking room, and it was exactly that! Thank God! Because I have allergies. The cleaning staff was proficient! We actually had a question about our bathroom vent, and even the maintenance guy was dressed professional, very prompt, and friendly! And the little lady that worked the kitchen, I think her name was Shelli, she kept the eating area clean, never a table left dirty, and the food was always hot and fresh! We've decided when we do our traveling again to stay with La Quinta, because of the awesome experience we had!
Thanks so much for helping us enjoy a very special moment!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Warwick, Rhode Island, United States
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

We stayed her for our sons graduation from basic training. We booked through Hotels.com and got a great deal. I was pleasantly surprised by how nice the hotel is. The rooms are very spacious and nicely decorated. The bathrooms are large. The rooms have a small refrigerator and microwave as well as a coffee pot. They offer a continental breakfast and the selection is much better than I have encountered at other hotels. I would stay here again and now will consider staying at La Quinta hotels when I travel to other states.

• Stayed October 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The only thing I would suggest is additional carts should be available when guests are checking out. I had to carry 6 bags from my room on the 2nd floor down to the lobby to put in my vehicle. I didn't want to pay anyone to do it for me, I wanted a cart.

Everything else was fantastic.

Thanks!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Miami, Florida
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Excellent Service, Excellent Room...Excellent Experience! From the moment we arrived, till the minute we left, the quality of this property and it's employees is top notch. We were there to show at the international festival, so it was great to have a clean, cool & comfortable room to get a great nights rest before the next busy day!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank JesseFountainHotel
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Short version of this review: nice facility and staff but noisy.

Long version: Desk Manager Simone was very helpful in getting us exactly the kind of room we wanted. The grounds and lobby were immaculate. Our king room was spacious and attractive. Bathroom has lots of counter space and a huge mirror. The room had a large desk along with fridge and microwave. I enjoyed the free breakfast and the pleasant and efficient breakfast attendant. The business center, fitness center, and pool looked good although I didn't use them. These were great features!

Our major issue was that we could hear a lot of noise from other rooms; this noise included screams to the point that we thought someone was in distress and got out of bed to see if we could help. Other noises included dogs barking and noises from the room next to us. The air conditioner stopped working correctly in the middle of the night and made a terrible rattling sound. These noises were disturbing to us, but perhaps to someone from a large city who is used to noise would not be a big deal. Also, the room had minor cleanliness issues like hand prints on window and stains on blanket.

On a side note, would it be possible to place guests with dogs on the first floor? After a pet owner with two dogs got off the elevator, it had a strong dog odor. On the first floor, other guests would not have to smell the dogs in an enclosed space and fewer guests would hear them bark.

My travel partner would not stay here again; I would consider it, hoping that the noisy circumstances were unusual rather than the norm.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I and my guest was very pleased with our two day/night stay at La Quinta Inn/Suites. I would recommend this hotel to all who travel to this area. You will be very pleased. I was so pleased with the front desk personnel and everyone who worked at this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends