“Best In Lawton!”

Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in Lawton
Miami, Florida
“Best In Lawton!”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Excellent Service, Excellent Room...Excellent Experience! From the moment we arrived, till the minute we left, the quality of this property and it's employees is top notch. We were there to show at the international festival, so it was great to have a clean, cool & comfortable room to get a great nights rest before the next busy day!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank JesseFountainHotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Short version of this review: nice facility and staff but noisy.

Long version: Desk Manager Simone was very helpful in getting us exactly the kind of room we wanted. The grounds and lobby were immaculate. Our king room was spacious and attractive. Bathroom has lots of counter space and a huge mirror. The room had a large desk along with fridge and microwave. I enjoyed the free breakfast and the pleasant and efficient breakfast attendant. The business center, fitness center, and pool looked good although I didn't use them. These were great features!

Our major issue was that we could hear a lot of noise from other rooms; this noise included screams to the point that we thought someone was in distress and got out of bed to see if we could help. Other noises included dogs barking and noises from the room next to us. The air conditioner stopped working correctly in the middle of the night and made a terrible rattling sound. These noises were disturbing to us, but perhaps to someone from a large city who is used to noise would not be a big deal. Also, the room had minor cleanliness issues like hand prints on window and stains on blanket.

On a side note, would it be possible to place guests with dogs on the first floor? After a pet owner with two dogs got off the elevator, it had a strong dog odor. On the first floor, other guests would not have to smell the dogs in an enclosed space and fewer guests would hear them bark.

My travel partner would not stay here again; I would consider it, hoping that the noisy circumstances were unusual rather than the norm.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I and my guest was very pleased with our two day/night stay at La Quinta Inn/Suites. I would recommend this hotel to all who travel to this area. You will be very pleased. I was so pleased with the front desk personnel and everyone who worked at this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Warsaw, Indiana
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I came in for my husbands basic graduation. It was worth every cent! The girls and guys at the front desk where the prime example of customer service. I had one glitch right before I had left and the lady called manager called me personally and apologized. My room was clean and fabulous. Oh the kids loved the cookies everyday we were there and breakfast was Delicious. Also if you stay on the top floor you get a great view.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Attended Family Day and Basic Training Graduation at Fort Sill. Location is great! I highly recommend this LaQuinta Inn for your stay. I would like to thank Scott at the front desk. He was extremely helpful and courteous upon my arrival. Outstanding customer service! Thank you, Scott! Delicious complimentary breakfasts! No problem getting extra towels, etc. from housekeeping. Overall stay was excellent; and will definitely stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
lindsey
Reviewed September 8, 2013

well the staff was great all of them the morning breakfeat was very good and on time every morning the room was very clean but could use some cosmedic repairs nothing to bad over all we had a very good experince there thank you all

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family