“Just What I Needed” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Lawton
Dacono, Colorado
“Just What I Needed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2012

After spending a difficult night in a hotel across the street that I chose based on past experience at a particular hotel chain, I decided to cancel my reservations and move to the Comfort Suites. I have staying Comfort Suites throughout the US and have never been disappointed and in the case I was extremely impressed. I expected a nice hotel stay but was delighted to find a 5 Star experience both in the way I was treated by the staff but also in the quality and style of the accommodations. The difference between an average and nice hotel experience and that of this Comfort Suites is HUGE. I do not know anyone who works for this hotel chain, I simply appreciate the experience I had for the next few nights and I highly recommend this location to anyone who would like a little extra TLC. The Breakfast is great too.

Room Tip: There are about 4 hotels clustered in this same area and if one is full they will recommend you to o...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Lawton, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2012

I live in Lawton and simply booked the hotel for a sleepover for my daughters birthday. Wonderful helpful staff!!! I have never had a nicer stay at a hotel. Kids loved the waffles at breakfast

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
San Juan, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2012

My son graduated from Army boot camp at Ft. Sill. We booked this hotel through Adventure Travel on the base. We checked in on Wed night so we could attend the family day early Thurs morning with our soldier. Graduation was Friday and we checked out on Sat. The hotel is fairly new and has a very modern and contemporary decor. I really didn't expect it to be this nice! We had a non-smoking suite with a sofa separated by a wall and a king size bed on the other side.The hotel is convenient to the base...about a 5-10 min drive. You can get right on the interstate from the hotel and drive east on the interstate and drive a few exits down you're at the base. This was nice because we brought our soldier to the hotel to hang out. There were 2 computers in the lobby and we had free wi-fi access in our room. The free cooked breakfast in the morning was nice too. Every day it was something different from scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, egg patties, hard boiled eggs, and make your own waffles....all in a nice dining room to eat it in. We go the retired military discount for $77 a night but I think it's the same rate they give you for the Ft. Sill graduation. Having a refrigerator in the room is a plus and the bed we slept on was the best...so soft and comfy. The sheets so clean and crisp. We really slept well there! The desk staff was really friendly and helpful with getting to the base and local stuff (the mall, Walmart, places to eat). The cleaning staff was friendly and helpful as well. The parking lot is well lit with a Holiday Inn and Harley-Davidson dealer on one side of the hotel and another nice hotel and Cracker Barrel on the other side of the hotel. This hotel is a few blocks over from the mall (where most of the soldiers that didn't have family and those that did hung out). It was cold and windy so the mall was a good place to take them. Also, complimentary fresh baked Otis Spunkmeyer cookies at the front desk in the evening. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Raymond, Nebraska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2012

We have stayed here several times and have always had a great experience. The manager and staff are excellent and the rooms are very clean and quite. We have stayed at several motels in Lawton and noon compare to the Comfort Inn & Suites. We will always stay here when in Lawton.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2011

Great breakfast fare, and the suite rooms are large and comfortable. The room and property are clean (!) and the staff I dealt with were personable and attentive to guests needs.

The hotel is just off of I-44, and easy to access town. Definitely a place I would return to, and recommend.

• Stayed December 2011
2 Thank yyyy1s
Martinez, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2011

Nice hotel close to Fort Sill, Cracker Barrel, Mike's Bar & Grill with Braum's, Taco Mayo, and Casino's down the road. There is a police station or trooper station located right up the road, so whatever false sense of security you may have, at least the criminals might see and think twice. The hotel was nice, breakfast on the morning was good and the people were always friendly. The room I has was very nice with wifi and large LCD TV. I have no complaints for the price. They had a pool and gym, but I didn't use either of them. Would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Melvin3000
Lincoln, Nebraska
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2011

My family and I stayed at this hotel at the beginning of August for my brothers graduation from Basic Training. My family had many requests for types of rooms and this was one of that met them all so we were very excited to stay here. When we first checked in the place was very nice and clean. The lady at the desk was very polite as well. However the next day when we went to swim in their pool it was green and smelled of algae. My mother went up to ask the desk when the last time they checked the pool was and they told her "it was fine and that they just painted the pool green on the bottom." This was an obvious lie because when i glanced at it the night before it was blue and it was then closed an hour after we were down there. This wouldnt be very disappointed but my brother who has been at basic for 9 weeks only had one request for an indoor pool and he couldnt even swim in it. We were there for three nights and the pool was closed for 2 of them. I work in a hotel that has a swimming pool and i know that if the pool is down it should not take more than a few hours to fix even if you have to drain it. This shows me that there is bad management in this location. The staff was very unprofessional and only one was even a bit friendly and helpful. The housekeeping didnt get to our room till 4pm both days either which was ok but seemed a little late. If you are going to this location for the pool or kind staff i would choose elsewhere, but the breakfast and rooms were great.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family