“good quality”
Review of Quality Inn

Ranked #17 of 20 Hotels in Lawton
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Good place to sleep over with nice breakfast. Quiet nights sleep, ice was available. Check in late night was easy and reservation accurate. No complaints other than a small plumbing problem that we brought to front desks attention at check out. I am sure they got right on it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Ken K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Ken Khan
GM

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed August 29, 2013

This place is a dump, it should be torn down. Blood EVERYWHERE in the room. Yes, BLOOD! On the walls, toilet even on the SHEETS! Room was not ready until nearly two hours past check in. On the upside, housekeeping staff is very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Mike B
Ken K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at our hotel.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations, such cleaning issues are not acceptable. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Ken Khan
GM

Reviewed July 26, 2013

This was by far the absolute worst hotel i've ever been to. I understand for $55 it wasnt going to be the Shangri La but thsi was ridiculous. Floors were filthy, sheets werent clean. I personally changed the sheets. Sink and bathroom area was disgusting. this was the epitome of a "roach motel". I honestly wonder how this place still has business. On top of everything that was wrong in the room, i had strange homeless people knock on my door for an hour. I called the front desk and they said " Oh, they'll go away, just ignore them. I will never stay here again nor will i let my friends or family stay here. I personally work at a hotel, I know what is supposed to be there and what is not. This place should just be shut down.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Ken K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Hello,
I apologize for the inconvenience and the bad expereince you had at our property and thank you for taking time out of your day to write this review. The room condition and the front desk clerk response are not acceptable. If you could send me an email to gm.ok164@choicehotels.com to let me know what room you were in so I can find out more details. I hope to get everything corrected very quickly and again I want to thank you for letting me know.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

this place is nasty. roaches crawling under the bed. shower curtian rod hanging on the wall with rubber bands, carpets were gooed with lord know what, the door looked like someone had busted in the place, pool ladder was broken, they had five chlorine tablets stuck to the bottom of the pool for any kid to just pick up.pool towels were in a dirty,roaches crawling inside, cabnit. we complianed about all that was unacceptable (since my family and i booked the room two weeks before) the lady told us we complian too much and to leave her establishment. so, me, my wife, and my 18 year old, as well as my 19 year old, and 9 year old son, got kicked out 1000 miles away from home because we complianed about the place. We drove to oklahoma to watch my son graduate from basic trianing. so where were we to go being so far from home. this place is disgusting !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Ken K, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Dear Guest ,
I am so sorry you feel that your stay was so unpleasant. We strive to make all our guest feel right at home. I hope in the near future you would feel free to call my Hotel and ask for me personally. I will see that you and your family will be taken care of you.

Sincerly yours,

Lisa Austin Office Manager *

Reviewed June 30, 2013

worst place i have ever seen. clhorine tablets stuck to the bottom of the pool. pool ladder step broken, (dont lift up the box springs), cockroach shells litter the under neath, shower curtain rods hanging on the wall by rubber bands, ceiling staned and falling, rugs were stained and gooed with i couldnt guess, pool towels in a dirty, roach crawling cabnit, (microve and fridges in some rooms) why ????????

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

I am so sorry that you feel your stay was not adequate to your standards. My staff and I work very hard on satisfying each of our guest that choose to stay at our Hotel. Please feel free to give me a call personally if you choose to stay our Hotel again.

Sincerly Yours,

Lisa Austin Office Manager

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

The staff I encountered were courteous and helpful, my coffee maker had a half full pot of coffee and the coffee pods were still in the basket. The room appeared clean, but the carpet was a little sticky in a couple of spots. They were doing some renovation and waited until after 9 am to start hammering. Overall a very nice place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013
Ken K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

We strive to have a very valauble staff to accomadate your needs and thank you for taking time to write this review. Yes we are doing some renovations and I apologize if you expereinced any inconveneinece. Thank you for choosing Quality Inn and hope you give us an apportunity to serve you even better in the future. We greatly appreciate your business!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

there were bugs in the beds . we told them about it and they said that there was none and would not refund our money . we stayed for two hours found another hotel god what a dump crackhead city and the door looked like someone had kicked it in we stopped in becasue of the storms never stay there . you will be sick, the smell is bad and it looked like someone cockadodo on the bed spread . and we saw hookers walking through. my co worker said oh my god lets go i don't have a gun its not safe ? yes its a fight your way in and shoot your way out hotel. they said free breakfast if you can keep the roaches from running off with the plate . so if your the brave and adventrous type and can handle the critters go for it.

Room Tip: lift sheet and check for bugs.lock the door . and bring a big gun and bug spray
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Red N
Ken K, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

I most definately am sorry that you felt that are hotel was unsafe. But I assure you that we have security on site. I also would like to say we are a friendly hotel and we serve military and traverlers throught out the United States and abroad. Again I will say I am sorry for your stay and hope you would choose to stay at our hotel.