Quality Inn
$99
$84
SpringHill Suites
$120
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 14, 2012

My husband, 4 year old son, and I stayed here for 3 nights for a boot camp graduation. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is the breakfast area is very small and it fills up quick. Everybody else is there for graduation also so the crowd all hit at the same time. The breakfast attendant hard a time keeping all the food stocked, not for a lack of her trying, just too many people. She was very sweet and worked very hard during our stay. I went as late as possible and avoided the worst of it. Room was clean and front desk staff was helpful and knowledgeable. I'll probably never be in Lawton again but if I was, I would stay here again

Room Tip: smoking room was in the back and a little walk to the breakfast/office area. we are young so it wasn't a problem for us but maybe for someone else...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights on our visit to see a family member graduate from Boot Camp at Ft. Sill. It was very clean and the beds were really comfortable. I was impressed with the hot breakfast provided every morning (eggs, bacon, biscuits & gravy, waffles, hard boiled eggs, pastries, etc.) every one working there was extremely nice & helpful, especially Lisa at the front desk. We did not reserve or pay for a room with a refrigerator in it, but Lisa offered to have a refrigerator put in our room so we could bring our leftovers back to the room after dinner. There was also an iron & board in our room so we didn’t have to attend the ceremony looking like we slept in our clothes. If I ever have a reason to come back to Lawton, I will stay here again – good job guys!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
David D, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

We are so glad you chose to stay with us at the Quality Inn in lawton! Thank you for the gracious remarks and posting this review for all to see. Lisa is a Great Team Member and we couldnt do it without her! Congrats on your soldier as well as this is what we enjoy the most! We thank you as their family and them for being america's finest.

Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

Where to begin... This place is not family or military oriented. I woke up at 3am to take care of my 6 month old to find a bed bug crawling around under my pillow. We immediately packed up and took the bug in a plastic cup to the front desk. We were told that we would be comped a room at the La Quinta. However, a week later they charged us. Management/Owner was very rude and unprofessional. I have called the health department, BBB, and choice hotels to report the bed bug infestation. Please contact me with any help or info sstan0133@yahoo.com

• Stayed: October 2012
3  Thank GailStanley
Reviewed September 10, 2012

The staff was great , rooms was much cleaner since the last stay. I do business from time to time and was low on cash and decided to give it another chance. Only thing was hot tub was still broken. Full hot breakfast was good. Great location really close to fortsill

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank George C
David D, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Thank you for your loyalty and trying us again to Much better results. We have hired new managment and restructured each department and We are very pleased that it had an improved impact for your stay! Our Mission is Every Guest Every Time... We appreciate your staying with us and taking the time to write such a great review.
Thank you and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon.....

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Stay at this location for 2 nights and it was clean comfortable lodging met all our expectations
Pool was awesome,and the manager went his way out to make sure the guests were welcomed
If in town I will stay here and would recommend others to stay
Thanks

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
David D, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding Our Quality Inn in Lawton Oklahoma! We are under new managment at this hotel and it is great to hear that the changes we have made are working and our Great guests are comfortable and happy! Thank you again for choosing us and taking the time comment!