“Great Staff”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #18 of 20 Hotels in Lawton
Reviewed September 10, 2012

The staff was great , rooms was much cleaner since the last stay. I do business from time to time and was low on cash and decided to give it another chance. Only thing was hot tub was still broken. Full hot breakfast was good. Great location really close to fortsill

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank George C
David D, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Thank you for your loyalty and trying us again to Much better results. We have hired new managment and restructured each department and We are very pleased that it had an improved impact for your stay! Our Mission is Every Guest Every Time... We appreciate your staying with us and taking the time to write such a great review.
Thank you and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon.....

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Stay at this location for 2 nights and it was clean comfortable lodging met all our expectations
Pool was awesome,and the manager went his way out to make sure the guests were welcomed
If in town I will stay here and would recommend others to stay
Thanks

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
David D, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding Our Quality Inn in Lawton Oklahoma! We are under new managment at this hotel and it is great to hear that the changes we have made are working and our Great guests are comfortable and happy! Thank you again for choosing us and taking the time comment!

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We are from Illinois and have never been to Oklahoma. We drove 10 hours to get here for my son's Basic Training graduation at Fort Sill. Got to the hotel and immediately encountered crickets with a capital S. There were approximately 15 dead crickets that we found in various locations and about 3 live ones that we had to kill. We were in our room for maybe an hour and couldn't deal with it any more. We called around and got a different room and went to check out saying we didn't want to pay for our second night. The front desk told us we had to go through Priceline and when I called Priceline they said they had to confirm our reason for checkout with the general manager who wasn't even there when they called. Now they want me to call back tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. after they have a chance to talk to the manager to see if they will authorize my refund. By the way, 10:00 a.m. tomorrow is family day for my son's platoon so that is pretty convenient. Disappointed that I wasn't given an IMMEDIATE refund.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Angelia J
Reviewed July 25, 2012

This hotel needs to be demolished! Bugs everywhere. Rooms that look like they haven't been cleaned in months. You can tell the people working the front desk are defiantly on some sort of hard drugs. Not a family friendly environment at all. I checked out and made reservations at a different hotel as soon as I saw the rooms I had reserved. Nobody should ever have to pay money to stay at this run down dive.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank MeganM210
David D, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2012

Your expectations of the Quality are very Important to us! As we have just changed Managment and are currently re-hiring new team members we are working diligently to ensure that the quality and comfort of our guests are not just met but exceeded for this location. We are currently restructuring every department especially including the guests services at the front desk and Housekeeping. Thank you for your comments and know that they are being attended to immidiatly.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Our Hotel had bed Bugs. My eighty year old Mother was bitten 8 different times, her hands swelled up, it was absolutely disgusted. We contacted the owner and he said he would credit us $25.00 only. I told him we wanted a full refund for both nights and he refused. I told him I was going to call the Health Department which I did and notify Choice Hotels and Priceline and he would be getting a letter from my attorney. Disgusting aweful terrible place. This place sucks!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Go to any other Hotel but this one
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
David D, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Thank you for your comments regarding the Quality Inn Lawton Oklahoma... As of July 1 2012 we are under New Managment at this location. Our new mission is "Every Guest, Every Time" We at Quality Inn - Lawton have new purpose to ensure clean comfort and quality to every room and every guests.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

I stayed here with my husband for 2 nights in May and our room was never cleaned and I do not think it had been deep cleaned in months. The first day I let it slide and just called the front desk for clean towels. The 2nd morning before departing for the day I made sure I told the housekeeper that was cleaning rooms in our area that we were departing for the day and she could clean our room. When we returned it was not cleaned. I contacted the head of housekeeping Amy and she came to our room with her clipboard that had a paper on it that said we had left our "do not disturb sign" on the door. I explained to her about me talking to the housekeeper and we didn't leave the sign on the door. She kept insisting we did and I could not convince her that we did not. She was very rude but in her defense she said she would send a person to clean the room. We did not have any bugs in our room and the sheets were worn but clean. We ate breakfast both mornings and the food was fine. The outside pool had the cover on it and the inside pool was too cool for me. The whirlpool was broken. On a brighter note Lisa that works at the front desk is very nice and professional.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank barefoot52
David D, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Thank you so Much for Voicing your concerns... We are restructuring the Entire Housekeeping department to ensure for better service and understanding the needs and requirments of our loyal guests.. Please come and stay with us again on your future travels through Lawton so that we can show you the changes we... as the NEW managment have implimented.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

Where to start?
Cockroaches-several, including my entire filthy room (all over the floor, coming out often drain and the fruit bowl in the breakfast area
No wifi connection
No answer multiple times from the front desk
No one at the front desk-multiple times
No tv remote
Stained furniture
No microwave or refrigerator as stated on my reservation confirmation
The area is unsettling
Oh but I did get a $15 credit for losing my appetite after the roach in recruits bowl experience!
Lesson learned! I will always check reviews before I make future reservations and I will overstate at a "Quality" Inn again!
Thank you Trip Advisor for this great resource!

Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business