“Just across the highway from the casino.”

SpringHill Suites Lawton
Ranked #11 of 20 Hotels in Lawton
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night while visiting our son at Ft Sill. Convenient location to the casino with a Cracker Barrel next door. Large clean rooms with friendly helpful staff. Most of the newer commercial development (stores and restaurants) are a few miles away on the west side of town.

• Stayed: November 2013
SpringHill Suit... L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Lawton, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

bankscottage,

Thank you for the review you have posted here. It has been said the key to success is location, location , location. Your comments tell us that we got that right. I hope you will choose to stay with us if you make it back to Lawton again.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I currently live on Fort Sill and needed a quiet place to get away to finish up my thesis for my Masters program. I checked into the SprinHill Suites in October 2013, not having high expectations because of the bad reputation of crime in Lawton. I rarely leave Fort Sill at night and have never stayed off post until this visit. I was immediately surprised by the friendly attendant who checked me in and asked if I desired any special preferences, including which floor I desire. I chose the third floor and as I entered my room, I noticed who clean the entire room was. It was also quiet and I was able to complete my work. The breakfast was great and offered a different variety of fruit, yogurt, cereals, eggs, breads, etc. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family if they need a place to stay in the future. I also noticed a lot of guests were staying at the SpringHill Suites who were visiting Basic Trainees who were graduating from Fort Sill. This hotel is located close to Fort Sill for those who need a place to stay for any occasion.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Marjie L,

Thank you for choosing our hotel to stay while finishing your thesis. We are glad the service was a good surprise for you and that you found your room clean. Our breakfast selection includes a hot meat item and scrambled eggs every day with proteins and even Greek yogurt. If need a quiet place to stay again please give us a call.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

My family and I stayed at this hotel recently to attend my nephews graduation from Basic Training at Fort Sill. The rooms are very nice and include a mini fridge and microwave as well as a sink. The accommodations were perfect for us as we had 3 suites and my nephew could spend time with us after the ceremonies and during his weekend pass. The rooms are spacious with a sitting area and 2 tvs which is nice for a longer stay. The location is excellent, very close to the base and many restaurants but set back so it is quiet. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend this as a place to stay while visiting the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
SpringHill Suit... L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Lawton, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Butterfly1963,

Thank you for the great review you have posted here. I would like to also congratulate your nephew on completing the Basic Training Course at Fort Sill, and thank him for his service to America. The team here wishes him well as he defends our country.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

It is a Marriott property, so you can't go wrong. Rooms are spacious and clean. Staff is friendly and helpful. The internet service is very slow during peak hours (6 pm to 10 pm). Breakfast is good with lots of choices.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

SoCalgw,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. The team appreciates your comments about clean and spacious rooms. I apologize that the internet bogged down during peak times. We do have plans to upgrade some of the service and equipment here soon. If you come back to Lawton I hope you choose o stay with us again.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

My family and I stayed at the Springhill Suites during our last trip to Lawton. The room was spacious, well appointed and comfortable. The staff was extremely helpful even when we had a medical emergency. I highly recommend this property.

Room Tip: ground floor, away from exits so you aren't kept up by coming and going.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
SpringHill Suit... L, Manager at SpringHill Suites Lawton, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Lance W,

The team at Lawton SpringHill Suites wants to thank you for taking the time to post a review on this site. We are glad your family enjoyed the room and that we were able to help with your emergency. We hope everything turned out well for you.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I recently visited with family to attend my son's graduation from Basic Training. All of the hotel staff was very friendly and polite. All of my questions were quickly answered...the room was very nice and spacious. It was just as I expected from the online descriptions. I would recommend this as a place to stay for anyone going to the Lawton/Fort Sill area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
SpringHill Suit... L, Manager at SpringHill Suites Lawton, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Susan K,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review for your stay at SpringHill Suites of Lawton. We appreciate your recommendation for families staying in the Lawton / Fort Sill area. Congratulations to you and your son for his graduation from Basic Training. We appreciate those that commit to the service of protecting our freedom.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

SpringHill Suites by Marriott was a perfect hotel for a business stay@ Ft Sill-Lawton. Great, easy to find location just off the interstate and with quick access to gates at Ft Sill.. Check-in was quick and pleasant; my room was large with a desk, fridge, microwave, big bed and nice bath to include a Jacuzzi plus good internet. Hot breakfast with cereal and fruit options was great. Easy checkout - will stay here on all future visits!

Room Tip: Rooms on 3rd floor facing to rear of the building are very quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
SpringHill Suit... L, Manager at SpringHill Suites Lawton, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

whitleya,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your comments regarding your stay with us. The team here at SpringHill Suites is glad you enjoyed your stay so much. Your comments about the location, quick and pleasant check in, and room amenities, internet, and breakfast are very much appreciated. We are looking forward to your next visit.