“Would recommend!”

Ron's Hamburgers and Chili
Ranked #9 of 37 Restaurants in Jenks
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Voted one of Tulsa's favorite burger places, Ron's Hamburger and Chili has been in business since 1975. Ron's is a casual, family-friendly burger spot that is perfect for lunch or dinner. A wide range of burgers are available.
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Would recommend!”
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Very good burgers and tots!
Pricing was right on to low... Much much better than fast food! We would highly recommended to others and would visit again in the future.

“Expensive!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I eat at other Ron's all the time and thought I would try this one in Jenks. A hamburger with 1/2 order fries and drink cost over $8!!! Anywhere else it is $5-$6. It was ridiculous. They had "specials" beginning at $9. It is not reasonably priced at all.

• Visited January 2014
Oklahoma
“Just okay”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Burgers and fries. I didn't think this place was that great. However, the food wasn't bad. The service was good. The place was clean. I really appreciate the last two!

• Visited August 2013
“Clean, locally-owned place with great burgers and great service!”
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

This was the first time my family and I ate at Ron's, but it will not be the last! We had just left the Oklahoma Aquarium and we happened upon this little diner in a nearby strip mall. My husband ordered the "Big Daddy" and I also had a yummy cheeseburger, but mine had bacon and a slice of ham. I ordered it by mistake, but it was so good I didn't want to send it back! One of my kids had the shrimp basket which came with cole slaw. The coleslaw was a little too sweet for our taste, but it was definitely fresh. My other kiddo had the chicken ranch sandwich, it also had bacon:). Three of us shared a half-order of fries, and there were plenty. It was about $8 per person and worth every penny!

• Visited June 2013
Pearland, Texas
“Texas fan”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

They have the best hamburgers ever, and the real homemade fries. My son and family live in jerks, ok. I get to go there next week, first place I want to go is ron's hamburgers downtown jerks. Yahoo can't wait

• Visited April 2013

Been to Ron's Hamburgers and Chili? Share your experiences!