“Excellent”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jenks
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Jenks
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We had an executive suite. It was wonderful. Spacious and the staff were outstanding!

• Stayed: June 2012
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jenks

Reviewed May 19, 2012

This hotel is my favorite. Next to the Oklahoma State Aquarium and near good restaurants, the staff is the most friendly I have experienced. I travel for work and will stay in Jenks for any work requiring a visit in the greater Tulsa, Ok area within 1-2 hours drive of the hotel. My room is always clean, ready and usually upgraded from the one requested. Breakfast is good, the dining room clean even after families with small children have been in to eat. The staff is always friendly and attentive to any need.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 18, 2012

This hotel's location can't be beat- we stayed here for a wedding that was at the aquarium and it is literally walking distance. However, we tried to take a nap before the wedding and couldn't because there was too much noise. We could hear the TV's from the rooms around us! Also, the rooms were very humid. I would come back, but I'm not sure I would look forward to it.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Nikki M
IHGCare, IHG Care at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jenks, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2012

Dear Nikki M,

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you found our location very convenient. However, I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced due to the noise. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future.

We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Newer property in the Holiday Inn Express family. Friendly staff and very helpful. Indoor pool was just the right size for families with the preteen set. Breakfast was ok. Everything was clean and fresh. Quiet Hotel.

Room Tip: Upper floors were quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 26, 2012

If I could give this HI Express a -1 I would. The staff is incredibly rude. The manager manually changed my reservation and gave my room away the day of my arrival without my asking or notification. She wouldn't admit it until I pressed the issue and complained to Holiday Inn Central Customer Service who verified that it had been changed. At 10 pm when I originally checked in with my child, their response to giving my room away was "if you don't like it, we will call around and try and find you another hotel." Really?? Unapologetic staff with bad attitudes. Like another customer review, the registration clerk actually threatened us with calling the police.

Do yourself a favor, stay somewhere else

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank kd w
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jenks, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2012

Dear Kd w,

Regards,
Brenda J.
IHGCare

Reviewed February 29, 2012

I am in this area 4 - 5 times a year on business
Checking in was a breeze, nice friendly staff. The room was very clean, spacious and well equipped.
I am a runner, well jogger, so I checked out the gym area. Its ok but nothing special. I did find a VERY nice paved trail just across the street it the entrance way to the main trail. I am not sure how far it goes but nice.
Anyway, the hotel, free Wi-Fi is pretty much a given now a days but this one was unusually fast. Breakfast was what you would expect from an Express but the "breakfast" as on top of her game, always making sure things were in order, tables were clean and food was fresh.
They do have a free dinner, some nights, I know on Tuesday they do, nothing special, but hot and free cold beer on tap.
I recommend the Los Cabos., nice, clean with friendly staff. Prices were very reasonable.
Water Front Grill great view, a little fancy and a tad on the expensive side.
All in all, yes I would stay here again and will my next trip.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 28, 2012

I have never encountered more rude customer service check in representives as in this hotel! We travel many weeks out of the year and were a guest at this property and they wanted a credit card although we never booked the room. They threatened to lock our room and remove our belongings if we did not come to the desk asap!!! We were on our way out the door for a performance for the production that booked the room! What a nightmare!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jenks
Crowne Plaza Tulsa - Southern Hills
Marriott Tulsa Hotel Southern Hills
Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Hills
Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District
Springhill Suites Tulsa at Tulsa Hills
Wingate By Wyndham Tulsa

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jenks? Share your experiences!