“All that you would expect from a Holiday Inn and a little more.”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jenks
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Jenks
Reviewed October 31, 2011

The room was clean; the towels were fluffy; the beds were comfy; free wi-fi; free dinner and free breakfast! It was convenient to the wedding we had traveled to attend, and Jenks has a decent if small downtown antiques district. Would stay again should I have a need to visit the area.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank BeckyRed2000
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jenks

Reviewed September 12, 2011

We met some of our children & grandchildren here for a birthday trip to the aquarium. Our stay at the hotel was excellent. The lady that made the reservation, Donna, was most helpful and the young man that took care of checking me in was great. The rooms we had were excellent -- very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was wonderful -- nothing missing. The pool area was very nice with an outside patio and tables if you wanted to have a snack or bring in pizza as we did. Our grandkids loved it and the birthday boy said it "was the best birthday ever". If there was anything negative to be said it could only be that the pool area could have used a little better lighting. We'll definitely be back.

Room Tip: If you have kids with you, pay and little extra and get the king suite. It's well worth it.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank memawof9
Reviewed August 2, 2011

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It was convenient to everything in Jenks and sits right next to the aquarium with a view of the river. The staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was delicious with a variety of healthy choices in addition to eggs, sausage, pancakes and delicious cinnamon rolls. The hotel room was spacious and clean and the lobby and breakfast areas were immaculate. The only negative is that the walls are a bit thin so you can hear your neighbors if they are really loud. But the front desk will help if you have any problems. We didn't experience any issues but our friends did and the front desk took care of it in a very professional manner.

I will definitely stay at this hotel again. Can't beat the location and the rate for a king suite is perfectly fair. Congrats to the managers and staff of this Holiday Inn Express for a job well done.

Room Tip: Ask for a king suite. It's worth the extra.
1  Thank travel99mom
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We stayed at this hotel for one night during a business trip. Check-in was fast and friendly. The decor in the lobby and common areas is modern, clean, and attractive. Our king room wasn't large, but it was adequate and very clean. The linens smelled fresh, and the bathroom was immaculate. The "free" hot breakfast was standard, with the exception of the warm cinnamon rolls. Those were very good with coffee! Overall, a good experience - very comfortable. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank OkieNavyMom
Reviewed July 27, 2011

I just want to comment on how wonderful the staff was at this hotel...I exspecially like to say how nice and friendly the General Manager was. The staff was very accommodating and very friendly. My kids really enjoyed the pool and i enjoyed the hot tub. The room was clean and smelled fresh and the mattress were very comfortable. The hotel is in walking distant to restaurants and the aquarium which the kids also enjoyed. We will definitely come back to this Holiday Inn without a doubt.

1  Thank Shannon1568
Reviewed July 27, 2011

I made reservations with this Holiday Inn Express hotel in Jenks for my 19 year old daughter and myself (I am her father) for this coming weekend. Upon making the reservations, I was told that persons must be 21 years of age in order to "check in" to the hotel. I was also informed that I should fax a copy of my credit card front and back along with a copy of my drivers license to the front desk of the hotel. I thought this was odd, but since I stay often with Holiday Inn, I trusted the outfit. After I faxed copies of my credit card and drivers license to the hotel, I called the hotel to make sure they received the information. This is when I engaged conversation with the manager, informing her that the stay was mainly for my 19 year old daughter; that I would personally check into the hotel, but she would be staying mostly by herself in the room. The manager became quite rude with me, informing me that "you must be 21 years old to check into the hotel, and if I find that you are leaving a minor alone in the room, I will report you to the police." I was astonished by this statement! What an awefully rude and unprofessional thing to say to not just a Priority Club Member, but a loving father. My 19 year old daughter is not a minor, and attends Oklahoma State University while she is the swimming coach of a local swim team....THAT is why she needs the room...for a swim event that she will be coaching of which I cannot attend.

Anyway, I quickly desided to just cancel my reservations at the hotel and seek a room elsewhere for my daughter. And that is when I came accross this TripAdvisor website and read the similar rude complaints of previous customers of this hotel. I was specifically concerned about the claims of credit card abuse by the hotel and immediately called the manager back to discuss this issue. I informed her of these complaints on this website and informed her NOT to charge my credit card for any costs since I had cancelled my reservations. She would not even confirm that charges would not be put on my card...I was very concerned and asked her repeatidly to tell me that charges would NOT be put on my card...after all, they have a copy of my credit card on file.....she absolutely would NOT assure me that my card would not be charged. That is when I called Holiday Inn Customer Care (8----------) and started an official case file with Holiday Inn Headquarters.

That is also when I decided to post my experience along with the others for this Jenks Holiday Inn Express on this website. I simply ask anyone reading these messages to ask yourself "what are the odds that this hotel has some serious management problems in light of the numerous complaints brought against it by customers that don't even know each other"? We all know, the odds of that are extremely low. Beware of this Holiday Inn. By the way, I am a regular customer of Holiday Inn and I understand that this particular hotel is NOT the norm. I have never been treated this badly by any Holiday Inn in my years of staying with that outfit. And understanding that, I will continue to enjoy stays with Holiday Inn...just NEVER at this one in Jenks, Oklahoma.

2  Thank 1unhappyman
Reviewed June 15, 2011

So I'm glad read Trip Advisor before checking in, I'll be doing that more often! This is the second stay for me at this hotel. In both cases my room was booked by my client. So upon arriving the desk said "your room is reserved but had not been paid for", they would need to scan my card. Nope I just read about your desk shady practices on Trip Advisor which yielded a look best described as SHOCK, eyes wide open!

At that point I called my client, "I was there this morning and they scanned my card then" Oh I see it now the lady said. What the hell now she finds it?? What's up with that, makes me wonder what they had planned for my card.

Aside from the above the rooms are clean and in order, the pool is ok, the breakfast is very good. The " sundown dinners" are Tue-Thurs 5:30 to 7:30 pm which included bar type snack foods and a beer or wine, that's a nice touch for sure. On note: Good luck on finding the internet, its a very low signal everywhere you try, I had the same issue last year with the same excuses from the desk staff, there working on it kind of thing, they give you a number to call, that never helped.

The location is very good and close to lots of cool sites and shopping. Its a shame it seems like the big problem here is in the management or more specifically the front office. I say that because the other staff folks, housekeeping, breakfast lady, snack person were awesome. Hopefully they'll be able to find a way to handle these front office issues. People are reading these reviews!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank MikeMcLean
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jenks
Crowne Plaza Tulsa - Southern Hills
Marriott Tulsa Hotel Southern Hills
Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Hills
Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District
Springhill Suites Tulsa at Tulsa Hills
Wingate By Wyndham Tulsa

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jenks? Share your experiences!