“Tulsa dining”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Steaks
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Really great service and food. It was a little cold when we went but this looked like it would be a great place to sit outside on a nice night.

1  Thank Megan T

Reviewed September 29, 2012

My wife and I just recently moved to the Jenks area and were looking for someplace new for our late lunch date. We were not disappointed. The food was wonderful. The atmosphere was warm and comfortable. And our waiter was impeccable. We will absolutely stop in again to try other menu items.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I have enjoyed myself every time I eat here. Great food, service, and atmosphere. I would recommend to my closest friends.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

At our table of 4, our entrees consisted of two fish dishes, an Asian dish and a grilled pork chop - every dish was delicious and very well prepared.

We started at the bar where there was an excellent selection of wines and liquors. I tried the watermellon mojito which was a little on the tart side, but still very tasty.

We bagan with the lump crab and avocado stack appetizer with chips. It was a great size for all four of us to have several bites.

We passed on dessert this time, but will definitely return to try more items. My husband said he saw at least four items that he had a difficult time choosing between - I guess we will have to go back at least three more times!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

All I can say is wow. The food was great. As was the service and the atmosphere. I would love to see live music on the patio we will continue to dine here.

Been to Waterfront Grill? Share your experiences!