“Great place to stay!!”
Review of Travel Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hinton
Travel Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Hinton
Reviewed June 17, 2010

I've had to stay at this hotel numerous times on business and I love it! They have recently renovated and are serving a hot breakfast! The staff was very friendly the lady at the front desk (Alpha) is the sweetest lady and is happy to help you. The rooms are very clean and the last time I was there Alpha told me they had just re done all of the rooms because of new owners. My only problem was that the pool was being cleaned out so it was closed. The location is convnient right off of I-40. Overall great bang for your buck!!

3  Thank QueenOfTheRoad88

Been to Travel Inn? Share your experiences!