“Recent Stay”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Henryetta
Broken Arrow
“Recent Stay”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Amazing accommodations for the price! Great A/C and hot water. Very friendly staff. We did have a problem with our room keys not working. We heard cell phones can wipe them out, so would be good to know this when checking in.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

jerdm8, General Manager at Super 8 Henryetta, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thank you for staying at Super 8 for writing a review .This help s us know how well we are doing to serve you. Thank you again and hope to see you next time you are in Henryetta
Jerry Dohrer GM Super 8 Henryetta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Amarillo, TX
Reviewed July 14, 2013

The Woody Guthrie Folk Festival happens every year in mid July. this is the closest place to stay from Okemah. As a first time attender, I ended up staying at another property across the road that is rated # 1. However, after seeing my friend's room ( who stays here yearly), I will opt next year to stay at Super 8 for sure. I notice the earlier reviews of this property are not good. But this is changing.
Super 8 is under new ownership and are re doing their rooms. This room had a king bed and had just been painted and updated. It was VERY nice. It had floor space for your luggage, a guitar etc. The paint was fresh and I could still smell it. The headboards and furnishings were new. The price is reasonable and though they did tell me, they are going up soon, it is still less than I paid across the highway. I will stay at Super 8 in Henryetta next year for the WG festival.

Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
jerdm8, General Manager at Super 8 Henryetta, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you for takeing the time to write a review even you didnt stay with us this time. We are working hard to udate our rooms and we hope to see you next year.
Jerry Dohrer GM Super 8 Henryetta. Ok
Englewood, Colorado
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My wife and I took this trip for business, and to visit family and friends. This was the 4th Super 8 we stayed at on this trip, and we stayed there on 06/19/2013. I read many of the reviews left by others prior to making reservations. I often wondered if a review says "keep driving", what makes someone that dissatisfied? Now I know. After exiting at #237, we found the motel with no problem. I noticed the smallish front desk / lobby area is being remodeled. We checked into our first room, and turned on the A/C unit. An hour later we asked for a different room, since the A/C unit wasn't cooling. The person at the desk was very understanding, and changed our room to two doors down. The A/C worked in room #2, and we went out to eat and let the room cool down. When we came back the room had cooled, and we found that both queen sized beds had sunken middles from old age and wear. We slept in them since the A/C worked. We didn't ask for a 3rd room, because the A/C worked, and we didn't want to risk losing that. This motel has a lot of wear on it. The appliances worked, and we showered with no problem. My wife knows nicer linens, and both rooms had none. The blankets and sheets were very old and dated. The number of electrical outlets was limited. The Wi-Fi was 802.11G, and worked. The room had a newer HDTV set that worked. The breakfast was disappointing by the standards other Super 8's I've stayed at, have set. The orange juice had a disturbing taste to it. Would we recommend this Super 8 motel? No, we would not. We will note that Henryetta has no Super 8's in the area, and plan accordingly. This is the first Super 8 motel that has failed to provide the level of comfort and value that we typically see in the Super 8 brand.

Room Tip: I can't honestly say what you would have to ask for to choose a "good" room. This loca...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
I am very sorry your stay with us was unsatisfatctory we hope in the future we can be your lodging choice again .Thank you for letting me know where we can impove on our serve
Jerry Dohrer GM Super 8 Henryetta

Travelers are raving about these Henryetta hotels

Hernando, Mississippi
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Stopped to sleep on way home from Salt Lake City. It is an older hotel and could use a facelift but I had good nights sleep. My room was clean and odor free. The a/c worked which was better than the night befores hotel. All in all it was pretty much what you expect from a $45 room. I would stay again. The front desk staff was kind and got me in my room quick.

• Stayed March 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Henryetta
Green Country Inn
#1 of 3 in Okmulgee
Days Inn Henryetta
Days Inn Henryetta
#4 of 5 in Henryetta

Been to Super 8 Henryetta? Share your experiences!