“Clean rooms, quiet area.”
Review of Super 8 Henryetta

Super 8 Henryetta
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Henryetta
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Have stayed at Super 8 motel many times when we've come to Henryetta. Have recommended it to MANY friends in other states, etc., when they've come to visit. None ever complained. Good accomodations for a decent price. Jerry has always been very hospitable.
Getting ready to make a reservation (there) again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
jerdm8, General Manager at Super 8 Henryetta, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review this is one way to know if we are doing a good job and where we need to improve.If you have any ideas on how to improve your stay please let me know.
Thank you again.

Reviewed May 22, 2012 via mobile

Very old and not updated hotel rooms with poor cable connection as well as dead bugs in the room. There is candy on the floor. Cheap carpeting. I will be leaving the lights on in fear! Air conditioner does not have labeling, door needs weather stripping, they allow a semi to run it's cab outside my door al night, wash linens are old and gray...doubt they should even charge 20 a night. Would not recommend. All the front desk could say is "I'm sorry.". Offered to
Move me to another room at 10?? What would that do?? I am confident my complaints are a common theme. Again I would NOT recommend this hotel. Stay at your risk...safety, cleanliness and poor cable. I'd drive the extra hour to OK CITY.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Mabcat
jerdm8, General Manager at Super 8 Henryetta, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2012

We are very sorry than your stay was un satifactory, we try to make our guess feel at home. Thank you for taking the time to do a review and we will correct the problems.
Thank you for staying with us.
Super 8 Henryetta

Reviewed March 13, 2012

Horrible desk clerk, horrible room, horrible motel…just horrible! My door wouldn’t shut completely and I asked for another room and was told there weren’t any available. I guess they were renting to ghost because I didn’t see any staying at the three rooms closet to me. The desk clerk walked around with a book in his hands the complete time I was in the office to check in, get an iron and ironing board and to use the microwave. Yeah, no microwave or fridge in the room. Fun times. You can stay in Oklmulgee at the Days in for $4 more, you’ll have a microwave and fridge in the room and maybe internet that is faster than .19mbs and a desk clerk with a personality.

Room Tip: Okmulgee...Days Inn....$4 more!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
jerdm8, General Manager at Super 8 Henryetta, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2012

Thank you for writing a review and i am sorry your stay wasn.t satisfactory,i willl try to resolve your concerns.

Reviewed February 28, 2012

My room was clean, my dog was welcome. The water was plenty hot. Good choices on the TV and a little breakfast in the AM. Overall one of the best values I have found travelling back and forth across the country. Not fancy, of course, but clean, comfy, friendly and a GREAT value. My wife thought it one of the best deals we found and my dog liked it too!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
jerdm8, General Manager at Super 8 Henryetta, responded to this reviewResponded February 29, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.Your opinions
are very important to us,it will help us better serve our customers

Reviewed January 31, 2012

We usually stay at Super 8 only when we have our pup with us. I read reviews on this Super 8 and decided to try it, even though our pup wasn't with us.

The room was clean and comfortable. We asked for a quiet room and stayed in room 115 which was very quiet.

The bathroom could use an update but it was fine and the shower was hot and strong.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank elainejoyce
jerdm8, Manager at Super 8 Henryetta, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2012

Thank you for takeing time to sumit a review your thoughts a to very important and is a good judge
to see where we can improve our service to our customers. Once again thank you very much

Reviewed September 22, 2011

Following the cratered concrete entrance drive past a closed roadside business... I seems a working class option, as my pickup added to the dozen or so already there,(not a sedan in sight). The non smoking room requested on the end nearest the freeway, seemed exposed,and proved a mistake once I turned off the TV and attempted to turn in... Close to the busy elevated road where a underpass acts as a drum. The trucks thundering down a long hill hit the uneven approach & go THUMP-THUMP...The bed was firm & well made I& a waste however as I not sleep well(if at all)...I remember no juice or fruit on the space challenged breakfast bar... While management is keeping the place up...There are better choices probably not in Henryetta,however...carracar

Room Tip: Accept only a interior room in the rear...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 4, 2011

1) when you enter your room, there shouldn't be cigarette butts on the carpet leftover from the previous nights occumpant.

2) the sheets shouldn't have cigarette holes in them

3) towels should be fresh, not used ones by previous occupant

4) they should spray for roaches

This place is absolutely disgusting. Drive down the road, sleep in the car. Never again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank matthew b
Also consider these accommodations in or near Henryetta
Green Country Inn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Okmulgee
Best Western Okmulgee
Best Western Okmulgee
#1 of 3 in Okmulgee

Been to Super 8 Henryetta? Share your experiences!