“A Quiet Place after a Long Day on the Road”
Review of Green Country Inn

Green Country Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Henryetta
walnut grove, TN
“A Quiet Place after a Long Day on the Road”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We enjoyed our night at Green Country very much after a long hot drive on I40 from Tennessee. We stayed in a king sized bed room. It was spotlessly clean and smelled fresh. It was roomy with a table, microwave and fridge that all worked well. It's a simple place, but decorated in a soothing way. The people at the desk were very nice and friendly. They ought to put a better picture of their cute little pool on line. It,s tiny but charming. We happily paddled around in it in the evening. We almost didn't stay here because someone wrote a review about beetles. We never saw any at all, and we plan on staying here from now on when we drive across country. Also the price is a real bargain for the quality of room you get. It is quiet although it is close to the interstate. The breakfast was plain and simple-coffee, juice, cereal, toast and muffins, but it was good

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 2travelinsoul
943nina943, Owner at Green Country Inn, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Thank you for the great review! We are glad that you chose us as your overnight destination .
We are working on getting better pictures for our Pool to display online and those should be done shortly. We hope to see you stay with us again in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I was traveling with my 2 month old and we stopped to stay the night. It was a clean room with a very comfortable bed and I felt safe here. The lady at the front was very nice and the room even had a fridge I could keep my cooler food and water cool in for the night. Even a freezer I could refreeze my freezer packs. I will definitely remember this place and stop next time I'm traveling across i40! I was very happy with the price as well. I wish all the other hotels I stayed at were like this!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Jinger W
Jinger,

We wan to thank you for your response. We are so happy that you and your 2 month old baby had a more than comfortable stay . Our staff is trained to attend to every guests needs. Please come stay with us again in the near future!
Bowil
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I visited a lot of motels in the usa. But this was absolutly the best. It begins with the friendly reception women. The room was clean and tiptop. Free W-lan. . Price top. I would come here everytime again. Thanks

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank RaphaelAnken
Raphael,

Thank you for the amazing review and were glad that you could use the wi-fi. Please do come stay with us again !
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed July 14, 2014

If you're looking for a well kept, clean, quiet and inexpensive place to relax, this is it. I will probably wish I hadn't of given this review because the price of the room will go up now with good reviews and increased traffic.

Room Tip: If they're out of non-smoking rooms and you don't smoke, don't hesitate in taking a smok...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Are J
943nina943, Manager at Green Country Inn, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Are,

Thanks for the great review! We do our level best to keep the property clean and we are glad that you mentioned the cleanliness. We hope to see you stay with us again in the near future!
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We stayed here while traveling with a ball team. I am more of a specific hotel chain person, so I was a little unsure about staying somewhere different. HOWEVER, I was pleasantly surprised! It was well maintained and very, very CLEAN!! For the price, you just cant beat it! Rooms that we usually pay double for are not as clean!! If you are staying in this area... Stop here!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank amanda c
943nina943, Owner at Green Country Inn, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Thank you very much for your recent review! We are glad that you decided to choose us from the other Hotels. We do appreciate your business and hope you can see us in the near future and we can be your host for your next ball game!
Horn Lake, Mississippi
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

When I first got here lady was nice the room was clean some strange reason long black Beatles almost like June bugs started crawling everywhere on the floor coming in from outside the door the bottom seal was off alone given in room to come in don't know where all the Beatles were coming from but they were all out side the doors so no biggie I put a towel down to block them from coming in the majority of them went under the dresser the bed was not the shower was nice the AC works great I would actually stay here again but I might bring a shop vac next time to vacuum out all the little beetles out from up under the dresser and from around the bed I killed most of them that came in they should put a new seal on the bottom of the door that is all

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Ron F
943nina943, Owner at Green Country Inn, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
We appreciate your time in posting a review in behalf of our Hotel. We are aware of the bug problem. Throughout the city, over the summer these bugs come from the outdoor landscape areas. We are aware of the issue and are taking immediate steps to see if we can minimize the amount of bugs outside . We want to Thank you for brining this to our attention and we hope you stay with us in the near future .
Tampabay
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I needed a stopover around Oklahoma City area, but didn't want to stay in a big city and after seeing the reviews on Green Country Inn I decided Henryetta would be the stopping point for that day.
The Inn is everything the reviews claim. Landscaping
and building appearance give a great first impression, rooms are clean and spacious, nice and quiet with friendly staff.
If you need a place to stay in the general area, don't bother looking anywhere else, Green Country Inn is the only logical choice.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank TM1
943nina943, Owner at Green Country Inn, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Thank you for posting an excellent review for us! We do constantly maintain our Hotel to ensure we meet excellent and comfortable overnight accommodations for our guests. Thank you again and we hope you stay with us in the coming future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Henryetta
Super 8 Henryetta
#1 of 3 in Okmulgee
Days Inn Henryetta
Days Inn Henryetta
#4 of 5 in Henryetta

Been to Green Country Inn? Share your experiences!