“Not what was expected from the other reviews.”
Review of Green Country Inn

Green Country Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Henryetta
Reviewed February 15, 2013

This was one of the best rated hotels my husband and I could find just east of Oklahoma City. We found this rating to be highly inflated. The room was perhaps the smallest hotel room we've ever experienced. There was no fitted sheet on the stained mattress. The thin blanket had holes all over it. The few pieces of furniture were pretty banged up. The tiny bathroom was the only part that lived up to the reviews of being clean and new. We arrived at around midnight and were helped through a window, so we can't accurately comment on the friendliness of the staff. After stepping into the room, it would have been well worth the 2 am arrival and a little extra money to stay in a much nicer hotel in Oklahoma City. We would not stay here again or recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank 16,375
943nina943, Owner at Green Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for your review. We are a family owned operated Hotel where we strive to keep the quality and service of our Hotel in top notch condition. Our staff is trained to respectfully and punctually attend to all of your needs.

We are very sorry that you had a less than par star at our Hotel. We do check our rooms on a daily basis to make sure that everything is clean and up to date. At any time if you had asked us to transfer you to another room we would have agreed to make sure your stay was comfortable.

Due to security reasons, our main door is closed from 11 pm onwards , but we do serve our guests through the small window on a 24 Hr basis.

Again , we apologize that your stay was uncomfortable and hope you do stay with us in the future .

Green Country Inn Management.

There are newer reviews for Green Country Inn

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Perfect after a long day on the road. We were pulling a trailer and the owners let us park sideways in front of the room so we could keep an eye on our things.They were wonderful. The food at The PigOut Palace was good too!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

This motel is worth the price. The rooms are clean and taking care of. They have a small breakfast area nothing big just the basics. The room was cleaned each day with new towels. Although the WI/FI didn't work all that good I was able to just keep reconnecting to finish what I was doing

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed December 26, 2012

EXCELLENT! I landed here "accidentally" due to iced-over 1-40 late at night, and I'm glad I did! It makes a BIG difference when the Owners are running the place and live onsite. I typically lodge near larger cities, but now when I make the (frequent) trip from California to the Southeast I'll definitely schedule the mileage so I can stay here! I was VERY tired, grumpy, upset about trip delay and stressed due to travelling with 3 pets -- I was immediately comforted and put at ease by the high standards employed here!

Immaculate rooms that appear newly renovated (although reportedly were not...), fantastic water pressure & hot water, kind and professional staff. Buildings only one-story, so no worries about neighbors stomping overhead or noisy stairwells. Felt very safe and secure with car parked right outside my door.

Although immediately off 1-40 I heard no noise, and I'm a light sleeper (good double-paned windows and apparently insulation). The heat/AC wall unit kept me perfectly toasty even though it was below freezing outdoors. After taking the "easy way out" and sleeping at franchise motels for years, I learned my lesson and will seek out places more like this awesome "Mom & Pop Shop!"

SO WORTH IT to sleep in Henryetta -- do not rush eastward to Arkansas or to larger OK cities! Most comfortable room I've encountered in years and a great value, well worth the price!

Room Tip: Rooms 114 & 115 are end-units at rear which means only one neighbor.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Easily accessible, clean, and the front desk staff was friendly. Just a good plain place when you need to stay overnight on the road. Wifi available. Motor court layout, so it was easy to get into your room.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

stopped here for short night while coming home...not much in Henryetta, but this motel is well run,and adequate for our stay..room was pretty small, but clean and economical..internet was sporatic, but worked some..reminded me of a Motel 6 type room..

1  Thank msbullie
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We arrived after 10 pm and were welcomed quickly. We were pulling a trailer with an antique car and felt safe parking out front. The room was basic and clean. As others have mentioned, it was quiet in spite of being right off the interstate. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Henryetta
Super 8 Henryetta
#1 of 3 in Okmulgee
Days Inn Henryetta
Days Inn Henryetta
#4 of 5 in Henryetta

Been to Green Country Inn? Share your experiences!