“Terrific BBQ Buffet”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Huntsville, Alabama
“Terrific BBQ Buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

Located just off of I-40, this restaurant is a local favorite. Their BBQ is very good. Their buffet offers a very good selection. The staff is always friendly and attentive.

Visited May 2012

Glasgow, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Was Wonderful Food and Prompt Courteous Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

The food is great and service excellent . The price is real reasonable compared to what you get . The folks that thinks it's to pricey has never eaten at a Rinky Dink truckstop and given $8 for a ((little)) bowl of soup and so much noise and smoke that you could'nt enjoy yourself . I loved the clean friendly/family atmosphere . Keep up the good work and I will continue to stop everytime I come by . Thanks, David N. , Ky. Ridge Runner P.S. We hillbillies know good food !!!!

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Dave A
Hemet, CA
“Unique Pork Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

Never thought there were so many ways pork could be prepared and served on the same plate. But this restaurant with an unassuming decor and easy access off the I-40 restaurant did just that... My wife and I, at the recommendation of our waitress (all them seemed very friendly) ordered the Sampler which had five types of pork meat with sides of mashed potatoes, gravy, vegetables, and a dessert with drinks for a $20 bill. The pulled pork, barbecue, etc, was delicious!! Even the Smoked Bologna was excellent, (and I am not a Bologna lover at all!). We had only eaten 1/3 of what was in or plate and we were full! The waitresses make the experience fun: they have a smart-Alec curt - but not rude - wit that makes you smile and enjoy the experience. one of the Marines I serve with is from Oklahoma and lives an hour from the restaurant and his family would once a month drive there to enjoy what we did! The stop is worth the experience. And like their menu says, "If you leave hungry, it ain't or fault."

Tennessee
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

Good food! We ordered off the menu because we heard it was cheaper. No complaints here except they were out of souvenier t shirts.

Visited June 2012
Greenville, Michigan
“Not all that”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

Buffet was all right, nothing that special. Was definitely overpriced. Prices for everything except buffet were printed on the menu, leading one to believe buffet would be comparable. Now I see why local folks were ordering from menu. Service, however, was prompt and polite.