“FFA Competition”

Days Inn & Suites Guymon
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Guymon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
La Canada, California
Reviewed September 10, 2012

This one-story hotel is nothing extraordinary...however, it is clean and comfortable...and reasonably priced for this town. We got a good night's sleep here. The hotel seems to be frequented by workers (highway? construction?). There are plenty of trucks parked in the lot...perhaps their employers put them up here.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dallas, TX
Reviewed September 8, 2012

When we first checked in we were given a room that was occupied! I'm glad there was no one inside the room! Breakfast area is nasty & tables were not clean. Coffee taste almost like a water! Check out time is 11:00, we went out of the hotel at about 0900 to say goodbye to our friend and we came back after 30 minutes. I decided to take a quick shower only to find out they came to our room with all our things still spread out & took the towels. I'm glad they did not see one since it was hanging behind my clothes! And at about 1000, they were already knocking hard at our door asking if we will stay or not! I've been to other Days Inn & had a good experience but this is by far the most ridiculous hotel I've ever been! They do NOT deserve not even one star. They do not respect their customer and I don't think it's even in their mind that we can write reviews with the experience we have had with them! I don't even know if we are missing something since we had quite few things spread all over! Please check in at other hotels.

Room Tip: Please use other hotels in town!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Anne C

Travelers are raving about these Guymon hotels

Kansas
Reviewed June 16, 2012

The rooms were large and relatively clean. We had a fridge. We payed $55; I was surprised how expensive all the hotels in this town were. The holiday Inn quoted $99.

Food was not enjoyable to me. The eggs are fake and not cooked on site. They had cold cereals and coffee.

There's nothing else to say. In retrospect, I would have continued on my trip across the country and picked Liberal which is an hour away.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Ada
Reviewed January 25, 2012

This was by far the cleanest Days Inn we have stayed in for years. We are about to give up on moderately-priced motels because they are so dirty, and you can never count on a true non-smoking room. I don't know whether it's because there are relatively few people coming through Guymon so the rooms are not used very often, but this was truly an unexpected bright spot in our vacation trip to Colorado. The only problem we had was that we wanted to pay cash when checking out, but the desk person had gone to take her child to school, and no one else could help us. We waited 15 minutes, but had to leave. I finally called later in the day to make sure they charged the credit card that we had used to book the room. Obviously, it was a very small town, and they weren't real professional. The person who tried to tell us that there was no one else to help spoke virtually no English. We will definitely stay there again if we have occasion to travel through that sparsely-populated part of the state.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed October 17, 2011

It was cheap compared to the other alternatives, and the clerk was friendly, but that's about the best I can come up with. There was mold on the shower curtain and and the light bulbs were not working in 3 of the four lights in the room.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Very small, one-story motel. No bed bugs - I checked! Beds were surprisingly comfy - not luxurious, but comfy. Indoor pool is very small, but we were the only ones in it. Evening front desk lady wasy very helpful in suggesting dinner options. Breakfast was make your own waffles, cereal, toast, bagels, yogurt (I think), and biscuits & gravy.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family