“Nothing fancy, but good pancakes”

Ambasssador Family Inn
Ranked #24 of 43 Restaurants in Guymon
Cuisines: American
Description: Family dining. Exceptionally good and inexpensive.
Description: Family dining. Exceptionally good and inexpensive.
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

A little place attached to a little hotel. Breakfast all day option. Nice to check out of hotel and drive over and still be able to have breakfast. Good pancakes and muchacas. I would eat here again

1  Thank skydive435
There are newer reviews for Ambasssador Family Inn

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We LOVE LOVE LOVE eating here, but order off the menu. Breakfast is available all day, and is always hot, fresh & good. Service is prompt & friendly, restaurant is always clean!

1  Thank cookie_1211
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Good ol' Sunday morning diner, the kind where the sugar shaker sticks to the table (not really, it's very clean). Huevous Rachero is excellent, as is all the other traditional breakfast food. Service is hit and miss, seems like it depends on what kind of mood you catch them in. If you need a refill, just flag someone down - it's small enough that waitstaff is always near.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I recently had breakfast at the Ambassador Family Inn, and while there was a selection of food, the plates on the buffet line were not clean. In fact when I walked back to pick a plate, I was told to choose my plate with caution, I picked up the first plate and sure enough there was food on it, and this wasn't any sort of splash over from the line, it was almost as if it was simply not washed thoroughly enough. The food was what you would find in a school cafeteria, and was simply placed in the pan.

They were packed for a Saturday morning, and while the OJ was good, after I finished my glass, the waitress did not come back and offer to get a refill, there also was no glass of water brought at the start of the meal. I sat at my chair for the last thirty minutes of my visit with nothing to drink, in fact our waitress checked on all of her other tables, and not the one that my friends and I were sitting at.

The price is somewhat reasonable, just the food wasn't really overly worth it.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

This is the place to go for brunch. Tasty sandwiches & hot foods, wonderful Sunday buffet! Has plenty of seating available for large parties.