Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Guymon
    Elkhart Motel(Elkhart)
      B & B Motel(Hugoton)
      Very Good 4/5
        Great 4.5/5
        All reviewsfront deska real gemquiet locationcinnamon rollsnext morningboth timesnice hotelhousekeeping staffgreat stopnice staygreat coffeefree breakfast in the morningplace to staydesk personroom was spaciouscoffee makerthe staff was friendly and helpful
        FilterAll languages
        Reviewed August 5, 2012

Couldn't ask for a friendlier place! Very accommodating, helpful, efficient and very, very clean. Nice comfy bedding, great tv,good get back on the road breakfast. A very welcome respite after a long day of driving.

Room Tip: I like 1st floor because it's close to the morning coffee!
        • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
        Reviewed July 17, 2012

We walked into this hotel and immediately said, "It smells brand new in here!" We were convinced we'd found a hotel that had just opened and were feeling really smart. When I asked the desk person how long it had been open, she said it was 3 years old! I could not believe it. It has the feel of a pristine, clean, fresh, new hotel. Guyman is not a place that reminds us of a high-end ANYTHING (sorry, Guyman!), so finding this hotel in the middle of a dusty, dry, depressing city was a breath of fresh air.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
        Reviewed July 8, 2012

We were traveling back to Oklahoma from Colorado, late at night and really needing a rest stop when we saw the Wonderful Welcom HI Express sign on the highway!! It is wonderfully new and CLEAN and the employees were so welcoming and friendly. It is indeed a welcome OASIS out in the plains of Oklahoma. The breakfast was hot and really good. HIGHLY recommended!!!

Room Tip: Tuck this away for anytime you are in the area!!
        • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
        Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

Once again I had to travel to Guymon for business. And once again the Holiday Express did not disappoint. I really love staying at this hotel. As I have said before, this is one of the best in the state. This is the hotel by which I judge all other hotels. The rooms are super clean. The beds are comfortable. The breakfast is great. And the staff is super friendly and helpful. I have been staying there every few weeks for about 2 years. The staff is almost unchanged in that 2 years. Says a lot when people work
        at a hotel for a long time. Means the place is stable. And it pays off for frequent visitors as they come to know their usual guests and that makes the stay even more pleasant. Nice to walk in the front door after a 5 hour drive and get greeted by name. Shows that they care. My only regret is I have finished my case in Guymon so I won't be going for a while. But I look forward to the next case there.

• Stayed: May 2012
        Reviewed April 23, 2012

I travel all over Oklahoma. I have stayed in hotels in every part of the state. This is by far, the best hotel in the state. Super clean throughout. Great staff. Great everything. My wife and I love going to Guymon just to stay at this hotel. Not many reasons to go to Guymon, but this hotel makes it nice.

• Stayed: February 2012