“Great Place to stay”

Best Western Plus Guymon Hotel & Suites
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Guymon
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We were planning on driving a bit further but opted to stop for the night sooner. We got the last room and it was wonderful. Even being full the hotel was quiet and the staff was super. Found out the next morning it was some sort of college softball tournament so really was amazed with the quietness...and eggs cooked to order. What else could you ask. Would plan to stay here again on our next trip.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Subhir H P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Guymon Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 580-338-0800.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Had a very pleasant stay. Very roomy accomadations. Staff was friendly and rooms were great, very clean. Nice breakfast too! Great restaurant next door that had a buffet and happy hour at bar. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I recently stayed at the Best Western Plus in Guymon for business and I could not be more pleased with my experience. The property is quite nice and the staff was very friendly. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Definitely choose an upper level floor, the footsteps of other guests can be a little loud.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank aggieexplorer

Reviewed January 24, 2014

After traveling to several towns recently in the middle of the oil boom. I was surprised and pleased to find a clean hotel that doesn't charge a jacked up rate. Have stayed in many hotels torn up by oil field trash, this one is clean and still GREAT price. Have several jobs up coming in the Guymon area will stay here and travel to our sites

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Tim W
Subhir H P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Guymon Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

Reviewed January 8, 2014

The hotel was very clean and quiet. The sitting area was a nice surprise. The pool seemed a little small, but was warm. Breakfast was nice. A great combination for all. the beds were nice and fluffy. Internet connections was smooth and work well.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Subhir H P, Manager at Best Western Plus Guymon Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Dear Valued Customer,

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Overall I would not rate this hotel experience very high. After driving all day we found bugs in the bed and had to change rooms! Not at all what I was expecting. The breakfast was very good. They had a cook who made the eggs to order. Management was friendly but when I reported that kids were running up and down the hallway for a long time they said they took care of it but the kids never stopped.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Subhir H P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Guymon Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Dear Janelle Mccloskey,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 580-338-0800.

Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

If you blink you'll miss this hotel and I did, but once I found it, I was glad I did.

The front desk employee was very nice. She had a room available before the posted time and since I had been driving, checking in early to rest up a bit, was very welcomed.

It's convenient to all things in Guymon (not much, but they're very friendly). The breakfast wasn't bad and the rooms were quiet and clean.

Another hotwire stay. Would stay there again when passing through.

• Stayed: September 2013