“very caring owner and staff”
Review of Super 8 Guymon

Super 8 Guymon
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Guymon
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Awesome hotel. Lots of little extras that mean so much to the weary traveler. Owner and staff very hard-working and caring. Took care of all my needs-plus some. Very pleasant stay. Breakfast was better than most, included biscuits and gravy and sausage. They had more variety and everything was tasty and nice. Better than some hotels I've stayed at for twice the money. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: All good. No complaints.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
MinaBhakta, General Manager at Super 8 Guymon, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Your recommendation is taken very highly here at Super 8. We love seeing that we have done our part to satisfy our customers enough to recommend their friends and loved ones. Thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you agian.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

The staff here is the top of the service industry. We called ahead during a snow storm and with my name only she was willing to hold two rooms for us. She was very accommodating about our rooms one smoking and the a non smoking on the ground floor. All of the amenities were covered at check in and she advised that the have a "hot breakfast" at 6am. She had hot coffee on already for us and the other storm weary travelers. What a joy! Rooms were nicely decorated and had been updated. Yes we had a plunger in our bathroom too, but that didn't make me think the toilet was broken, I figured they were being proactive! breakfast was very large, 3 juices, milk, coffee, waffles, burritos, eggs, sausage, gravy and more kinds of donuts and breads than we ever could have used! Just a super place. I hope that other Super 8 motel staff could come here to see how it is done right!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

It is a real joy to see you had a fantastic time during your stay with us. We strive for a hearty breakfast and we are glad to see it paid off. We are lucky for our staff that we have aquirred. Thank you for choosing us and writing a review to let us know how your stay was. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

We had to make a unexpected trip to Nebraska from AZ so we drove. We stopped very late in Guymon, OK on highway 54. We had intended to stop earlier, but the smell driving through Texas was so bad that I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep. We drove until the outdoors smelled OK again. We really lucked out finding this Super 8. The room was very clean, the bed was comfortable, it has a fridge and microwave. The shower had good water pressure and plenty of hot water. If you are a light sleeper, you should be aware that it is next to the railroad tracks so you will hear trains. That did not bother us at all. There is a wide choice of what to eat for breakfast including hot choices. The breakfast area is clean with tables and a very nice attendant keeping things filled and cleaning up. Wonderful place for a tired traveler on a budget. We stopped again on our way back.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
MinaBhakta, Manager at Super 8 Guymon, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

It is good to hear you had a refreshing stay at our hotel. I am glad you chose our hotel other than stopping earlier in the drive. We always enjoy new travelers and i am very pleased to know you were able to stop back in on your way back. Our attendant in the breakfast area strives to keep a clean and stocked spread for all customers and it is nice to hear her hard work shows. Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to see you agian.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Jacuzzi suite fair price.big very clean my kids had a blast! It smells clean when you enter we just had a snowstorm its a muddy mess out but not a trace of it inside! ,very friendly helpful staff answers all questions before you even ask excellent breakfast, will def. Stay again!

• Stayed: February 2013

We appriciate your visit to our hotel. We are glad that our hotel met all your expectations of cleanliness. It is good to hear your family and yourself were able to enjoy a night here in our jacuzzi suite. We hope to see you agian soon. Thank you for choosing Super 8 in Guymon, Oklahoma.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Ok, I have stayed in lots of inexpensive hotels going from here to there and back... there are Super 8's and then there are Super 8's. This is one is really one of the better ones out there. I actually did not have a reservation and arrived late, but they were able to find a very nice, small, clean room. Yea.! The hotel is a bit old, but the rooms are updated and offer all the amenties.
The continental breakfast the next morning was a BIG surprise. They offered just about everything you could imagine, waffle maker, breakfast burritos, fresh scrambled eggs, bacon, homemade potatoes, several types of bread, bagels, and donuts. 3 types of juices, 2 types of mile (2%, 1%) and of course, the coffee, water....etc. The staff that helped me (am,pm) were friendly and very helpful. I would recommend staying here and I will again !!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

I am very delighted to hear how satisfied you were with our breakfast selection. We put good thought into every customer when they come through our hotel doors and we try not to let one leave hungry. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and the staff was able to help you. Thanks for choosing Super 8 and we can't wait till we get to see you agian.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

The Super 8 I stayed at in Guymon is well managed. My room was clean. The tv was a 32" flat screen with excellent picture and I just made myself at home. 24 hour coffee and doughnuts. I never get up for breakfast in the morning but I did here due to the front desk pushing me toward it when I checked in. Outstanding variety. They won my business again.

Room Tip: Upstairs in the back is the quietest.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Lindsay W

It is so nice to hear you had a good stay. We recently upgraded to the 32inch flat screens and it is very pleasing to be informed it was a good idea. Im glad you enjoyed our complimentary coffee and donuts while staying with us. Thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you agian.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

This place has everything covered. Clean rooms, super friendly staff, free full breakfasts, and no hidden charges. Internet was free, as well as printing in their business center. There was a low pet fee ($7 for 2 animals). Rooms have fridge and microwave. They even have self-service laundry! This was our 3rd nights stop on a long move across the country, and they provided everything we needed to get a good rest! Thank you!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing Super 8 Guymon, Oklahoma for your stay. I am glad we were able to provide you with everything needed for a good nights stay. I have worked hard to get a good staff and it is always a plus to see they are doing their jobs. Thanks agian for staying at our hotel and we hope to see you agian.