“A Great Value”

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Guymon
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We traveled to Guymon from Dallas. Drove all night and the owner/manager
allowed us to check in at 9:00AM! Very clean, very helpful staff. I booked the
room on-line, not kowing a thing about Guymon. My son just started his freshmen
year at OPSU. We'll be staying at the Super 8 for the next 4-5 years!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed July 11, 2012

I have made this trip at least 5 times a year for the last 7 years and have stayed at many different places. The best place to stay and my favorite is the Super 8 at Guymon. I have always been so impressed with the high value for the dollar spent found here. I have never found Super 8 Guymon to suffer from the many problems I have overlooked at motels charging more per night. The rooms smell fresh, lights all work, no dripping faucets, air and heat work well, and none of the other problems found in most other locations. In addition to their extremely clean surroundings, I have found the staff to be friendly and kind. They offer the best breakfast you will find anywhere also. I always get a great nights sleep and I appreciate the well lighted ample parking found outside. I always look forward to my next visit. I have stayed there 5 times in 2012 already.

Room Tip: Found on the east edge of Guymon. Rooms on south side may be quieter, but I slept so soundly being...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2012

When I was looking for a stop midway between MN and AZ, I read the TripAdvisor reviews of Super 8 in Guymon. I had difficulty believing that a Super 8 could get a 4.5 rating with not a single "Terrible" rating. Even great places seem to bother some people. We booked. We stayed. You can believe the rating. The place was clean and up to date, the staff was friendly, and the breakfast was awesome, especially the breakfast burritos made by the young lady that was staffing the breakfast nook. We go to AZ frequently and we will stop there again. Count on it.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Clean rooms, nice front desk area. AC was on when we got there, which was NICE!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We drove 3000 miles and this was one of the best hotels we stayed at. We arrived after 10 p.m.,clean room and one of the best continental breakfasts we encountered. The staff was friendly and helpful and we had NO problems. Too bad all hotels are not this great!! Stay here, highly recommended!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2012

After checking tripadviser for places to stay in Guymon, the choice was easy to stay here. We are certainly glad we did. I can't say enough about the staff, always a smile, directed us to a great dinner in town, the room was super clean, the huge Sony television was a pleasant addition and the breakfast was outstanding. We would stay at this hotel again easily and happily. This hotel 8 and the one in Wakeeney, KS are starting to change my mind about Super 8 motels. I will be looking into them more often for an economical and enjoyable stay in an area.

Room Tip: There isn't an elevator so if you need a room on the first floor make sure you ask for it.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 4, 2012

This is a very clean place thats located in the Pan handle of oklahoma. Awesome breakfast and just clean all around place to stay over night!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family