“Burgers are good, but cleanliness was below average.”
Review of Braum's

Braum's
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Guthrie
San Antonio, Texas
“Burgers are good, but cleanliness was below average.”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I like Braum's. In my opinion, they have good burgers and when I travel on I-35 and get hungry and don't want to take a lot of time, I stop at the closest Braum's. My stop this time was disappointing. Maybe it's tough to find enough help around Guthrie, but the place needed some attention. Floors around the condiment table were terribly dirty and messy. Looked like someone had taken a dirty mop that was barely wet and moved some spills around to make them stand out on the tile. Order takers were distracted and I had to send my first burger back because it was not what I ordered. They were very polite, however. I hope my next visit leaves me with a better impression.

Visited May 2012

Dallas, Texas
“Not a good experience...”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

We stopped here. My husband opted for a breakfast sandwich to go, which was pretty terrible. The do not serve regular food at 10 am, so I opted to go to the Sonic next door where I got a hot and delicious hamburger with tater tots. Braum's service was extremely slow and the place could use some cleaning.

Visited June 2012
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“I live here”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

This is the Braum's I go to. I know it is on the highway and a great place for people to stop BUT. This Braum's is always crowded, dirty and the staff behind the counter (not the grocery side) is almost always grumpy. You have mgmt. instructing people in front of customers. We don't need to know your business. I have never come in to get a hamburger to eat there that it wasn't dirty (ESPECIALLY THE FLOOR), tables, counters, dried ketchup hanging. Put someone on fulltime duty to clean tables during rush times OR ANYTIME. Clean and wipe down the place. I live in Guthrie and most of the time I shop at a Braum's in Edmond if I can at Target if I can't.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Kris B
Oklahoma City
“Good Ice Cream”
Reviewed October 15, 2009

Always busy and kind of dirty. THe Employees are not very friendly and usually too busy to talk anyway. If I order my ice cream rhrough the drive up it is usually half melted. Limeaids are good!

1 Thank donnieH6