“Best Ribs around”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dallas, Texas
“Best Ribs around”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

A work colleague who lives in Fort Worth told me that his favorite BBQ place was called Railhead in Fort Worth. As a Dallas guy, I usually get my BBQ in Dalls but I had to try it. I could not believe how awesome the pork ribs were. The beef brisket and the fries are great too.

The Railhead is now my favorite bbq place.

• Visited May 2013

“A wonderful experience!”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

My boyfriend and I went there late, right before they closed, wonderful service and sweet people who work there! Food was great too!

San Diego, CA
“Hole in the wall, great food”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We were out of state visitors having an urge for BBW while heading down I35 and found this place on a Google search. We were a little worried as we headed back to the middle of nowhere to find this place, it is really buried off of the beaten path. When we got there, looking at the place we hesitated stopping, but based on reviews we saw on the Internet we thought we would give it a try. It turned out very well. It is a very basic place, a small quonset hut I believe, but the food was exceptional and the server was also very good. I would recommend getting off the Interstate to find this place and give it a try!

• Visited July 2012
Oklahoma City
“Great food, friendly, clean.”
Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

I've eaten take out and in the restaurant numerous times and cannot recall a bad visit. The restaurant is spotless, the owner and all the employees are always very friendly. The food is always fresh and tasty, and offered at a fair price. Try Railhead at least once. You won't be disappointed.

Oklahoma
“Good Bar-B-Q in an out of the way location”
Reviewed August 17, 2011

I have been getting Bar-B-Q here since they first opened as a take out place. They have since added an indoor dining area. Nothing fancy, just really good Bar-B-Q and some of the best fried chicken you will find anywhere. The burgers aren't bad either. Call ahead and pick it up in the drive-thru or have a seat and relax...either way you get some great food.

• Visited August 2011