“I love this place!”

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #28 of 67 Restaurants in Guthrie
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

I always go to this Sonic. They have the best food! The carhops are so friendly and nice. Although, I do go there sometimes and my cheese isn't melted on the burger. Oh well, my meat is always fresh and hot. They could use a couple more faster carhops. All in all I give it 4 out of 5

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I stopped there on a Sunday night and ordered a foot long coney (good), a regular chili dog which had part of a foot long bun on it. That would have been OK but 2" of the hot dog stuck out. I ordered 2 choc malts extra thick and they were runny. I had a coupon for a free route 44 drink and they gave me a hard time about taking it, then the drink was watered down I believe. This is the second time this has happened this month. This used to be my favorite Sonic. No more. There's another Sonic east of town by I35 go to it.

1  Thank Denise O
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Guthrie has two Sonics. This location has the friendliest carhops and the best food. Love the summer 1/2 price shakes. They will make them thick when we request that and you need a spoon to eat them.