“Bad experience for the second time”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #17 of 63 Restaurants in Guthrie
Cuisines: American
“Bad experience for the second time”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I stopped there on a Sunday night and ordered a foot long coney (good), a regular chili dog which had part of a foot long bun on it. That would have been OK but 2" of the hot dog stuck out. I ordered 2 choc malts extra thick and they were runny. I had a coupon for a free route 44 drink and they gave me a hard time about taking it, then the drink was watered down I believe. This is the second time this has happened this month. This used to be my favorite Sonic. No more. There's another Sonic east of town by I35 go to it.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Denise O

“Best Sonic in town!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Guthrie has two Sonics. This location has the friendliest carhops and the best food. Love the summer 1/2 price shakes. They will make them thick when we request that and you need a spoon to eat them.

• Visited July 2013