“Great value, great service, great location”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Guthrie
Wichita, Kansas
“Great value, great service, great location”
Reviewed October 24, 2006

I stayed at the Sleep Inn on Friday the 13th but there was nothing scary about the experience at all. :) I researched ahead of time to see the reviews on tripadvisor.com but didn't book it ahead of time because I wasn't sure if I'd be stopping there for the night. We did end up stopping there so I booked the room at the front desk. The hotel was very full so the only thing they had left was smoking rooms. They gave me a key to the room so I could review the room before booking. They also discounted my room rate due to it being a smoking room and gave me some industrial spray to use to try to omit the smoke smell. I appreciated all of their efforts. The rooms are nicely appointed, clean and have nice bathroom areas. The sink and mirror are in the room itself and the toilet and shower are separate. We didn't take advantage of the free breakfast or pool so I can't comment on those but it was good to know they were available. This hotel is in a great location, has fantastic service and is a great value for the money. I highly recommend it if you happen to be in Guthrie, OK.

• Liked — service and location
  • Stayed October 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank nan1217

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Arlington, Texas
Reviewed August 18, 2006

Clean hotel with an easy location to access off I-35 puts you within a short drive of Guthrie, Perkins, Coyle and Langston. This is a pretty new property, and the rooms were extremely clean. We requested a rollaway crib for our room, which was in the room when we arrived (though we decided to use the Pack-n-Play we brought instead of the crib). We loved the indoor pool (which was great to escape the Oklahoma heat and the hot tub. The free continental breakfast was average, but good to be able to eat there. If you're visiting Guthrie or just passing through, this is the perfect place for a family stay.

Stayed July 2006
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed April 24, 2006

The room was a little bit small for a one-room suite, but very large for a King. Sofa was placed in an odd, but logical spot, if that makes any sense.

The bathroom was a treat. Whirlpool tub, very large and very nice. Hotel itself is conveniently located to I-35 and the main road into Guthrie proper. Distance to the center of town is not that far and there are several restaurants nearby as well.

Overall, more than I expected.

• Stayed February 2006
2 Thank Modconjon
Reviewed April 23, 2005

Clean, quiet, affordable, right off I-35 so easy access to Guthrie and OKC & elsewhere. Above average free breakfast with waffles even.

The town of Guthrie is a great stop; historic downtown has unique architecture, shopping, dining experiences and even a live theater (The Pollard Theater) which puts on some dynamite shows (been to several and live 3 hours away). Guthrie is a great place to spend a day, weekend etc and Sleep Inn is accessible to all of it and worth the money.

Stayed April 2005
7 Thank hatlad
Also consider these accommodations in or near Guthrie
Hampton Inn & Suites Guthrie
Americas Best Value Inn - Guthrie
La Quinta Inn & Suites Guthrie
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Guthrie-North Edmond
Townhouse Motel
Townhouse Motel
#5 of 7 in Guthrie
Best Western Edmond Inn & Suites

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!