“Outstanding”

Rick's Fine Chocolates & Coffees
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Guthrie
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Rick's Fine Chocolates & Coffees, located in Downtown Guthrie, Oklahoma, will meet the need for all of your coffee or chocolate cravings. Step inside our Guthrie shop, and you'll know you've stepped out of the ordinary. Take a minute to savor the aromas. Choose a handful of freshly dipped chocolates and a cup of our specialty coffee. Then take a seat and enjoy. Feel free to use our complimentary Wi-Fi service. You will love our wonderful assorted hand made fine chocolate selections and our unique variety of gifts. We have two custom coffee blends roasted exclusively for Rick's depicting the history of the First Capital of Oklahoma as well as the famous Land Run of Oklahoma Territory in 1889. All of Rick's coffee beans are grown on farms that observe fair trade and are certified organic. Our exclusive blends have excellent body with a smooth finish. Once you expose your palette to the wonders of our truly superior coffees and chocolates...You'll never go back to ordinary.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2011

Who ever wrote "overpriced and cold" well it's a lot cheaper than starbucks and chocolate...hello, of course it's going to be cool. Would you want to buy meltied chocolate? Oh that's right, you've only bought the coffee. Well, you're missing out because the chocolate is the best I've ever tasted. The milk chocolate covered Almonds are to die for!!! And the home made Banana Nut Bread is really good too that is if you can pass up the GIANT Brownies!! This is clasified as a restaurant because they serve food and drinks. Yes, chocolate is FOOD!!!

• Visited December 2010
2 Thank Sidecar777

Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2010

I only but coffee beans there. It is overpriced and cold.

Oklahoma City
“Coffee wasn't fit to drink”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2009

I stopped in on a cold Sunday morning while on a job in Guthrie. I was so glad to see something was open. The iced coffee drink was not drinkable. I had to throw it out and go to McDonalds. It is advertised as a restaurant but I didn't see any food.

Guthire, OK
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My Favorite place in Guthrie, OK”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2008

Guthrie is a great place to live and to visit. Guthrie has such great history. The downtown area has great little shops, and that's were you'll discover, you're soon to be favorite too, place in Guthrie, Winans Fine Chocolates & Coffees. You walk in and the aroma hits you and you just don't want to leave. Whither you’re in the mood for something sweet or a great cup of coffee, Winans is the place to go. They have so many varieties of mouth watering chocolates displayed in a glass front candy case. They have a full espresso bar with the best Vanilla Latte I've ever tasted. The majority of the items in the store are hand made. Take the Brittle for instance. OMG, the brittle is so good. And they don't just have your popular peanut brittle; they have Pecan, Cashew, and Coconut. Yumm! Not to mention, you name it, they've got it covered in chocolate. My favorite is the Teddy Graham Bark. They pour melted chocolate on a tray and sprinkle it with Honey Teddy Grahams then pull the chocolate to cover them. I buy it by the pound and my family eats it up. I went in there once and they had chocolate covered GUMMY BEARS in the case. Now you have to special order it but they can do it while you wait. I can't say enough great things about this place. I have even parked there with my computer and used their FREE Wi-Fi service for hours and they make you feel welcome. They're newest addition is ICE CREAM! They've got this soft serve machine now that can dispense 8 different flavors. Even though they have fantastic frozen drinks, I think this is a great addition to keep us coming back through out the summer! Thank you Winans for coming to town and I'm looking forward to frequenting your establishment again and again!!

1 Thank SMS40