“Best in Region”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Grove
CARROLLTON
“Best in Region”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The Timberridge Lodge in Grove Oklahoma is the best hotel in the entire Grand Lake region. If possible I never stay anyplace else when I visit the Grand Lake region of Oklahoma. It is always clean, comfortable and friendly.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Goddard
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Staff is AMAZING!!! Room was quiet, breakfast good. Great value overall and felt very safe. Kids enjoyed the pool. Good location as well close to resturaunts and Wal Mart. The hotel manager Ms. Ford was extremely helpful as well as Joyce as I was there travel nursing with my family we felt like we were home with family.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed August 17, 2013

In the middle of an extended trip, I became ill. I had the good fortune of staying at the TimberRidge Inn in Grove. The staff went out of their way to make me comfortable and see to my needs. While I was at urgent care and the drug store, they placed juices, fruit, bottled water, microwaveable oatmeal, yogurt and other items in my room and replenished them as needed until I felt up to going out - all without being requested. The only thing I had asked for was directions to an urgent care center. Really gives meaning to the term "hospitality industry"! The property is exceptionally well-maintained, very clean, quiet and comfortable. They provide a very good breakfast. The location is convenient. When not staying with family, I stayed at 5 other places on my trip - another Best Western, 2 Drury Inns, a Baymont Inn and a resort hotel in Eureka Springs. Overall, this was the best place I stayed - and an excellent value. Next time I am in the area, I will definitely stay at the TimberRidge again!

Room Tip: Let desk clerk know any special needs when you check in - I asked for a room with inside hallway acc...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Lubbock, United States
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Accomidations were adequate. This hotel did not offer a fitness area. Hotel did have a very nice outdoor pool. Some of the rooms opened straight out into the parking lot (as opposed to opening only to an indoor hallway).

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Morgan M
Saint Joseph, Missouri
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This was our last stop on about a 10-day trip, and really, I enjoyed this motel about the most of any we stayed in. It was a little cheaper than any of the rest (tho "cheap" is a relative term, anymore), the beds were very comfortable, there were plenty of electrical outlets, the front desk clerk was very helpful and friendly, and the breakfast was about the best of any place we'd been on the trip. The worst thing about the place? It's hard to find -- you have to really be looking for it, to find it. But I'd recommend it, and I'd gladly stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I don't usually choose to stay at Best Westerns. My past couple of experiences over the years have been less than stellar. The service has always been very good, but I always had issues with cleanliness, water pressure, dated rooms, musty smells, and a place that seem "used". When my colleague told me we were staying at a Best Western, I just sighed and said "okay". What a happy surprise when I arrive at the TimberRidge Inn. Although the decor is dated, it didn't "smell" dated. The Inn looked clean and cared for, the water pressure was awesome, the air conditioner worked and kept me cool in 100 degree heat, there was a fridge and a microwave, and the bed and pillows were comfortable. This was such a pleasant surprise! What made it even more enjoyable was the AWESOME customer service that Lynn, Lou Ann and Kalie (my housekeeper) provided. In addition, there were numerous restaurants within walking distance, as well as a WalMart. I would've loved to walk to the downtown area, but there is a stretch along main street that doesn't have a sidewalk, so I missed out on that. The service and maintenance at this Best Western should be the standard that other franchises follow. Thank you so much for my wonderful stay.

Room Tip: Rooms with the outside access are the best!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank CharlieCN
Oswego, Kansas
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This hotel was booked at the last moment utilizing the Best Western app on my phone. We checked in and stayed in an extremely clean hotel. Our room was clean with plenty of pressure in the showers and comfortable queen size beds. I would certainly recommend this hotel for anyone needing a good place to stay. To top it off, the substantial savings for the military is a huge one.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Also consider these accommodations in or near Grove
WorldMark Grand Lake
Holiday Inn Express Suites Vinita
Stonebrook Inn
Stonebrook Inn
#3 of 5 in Grove

Been to Best Western TimberRidge Inn? Share your experiences!