“Nice weekend getaway!!”

Candlewyck Cove Resort
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Grove
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I spent a weekend here; we stayed in the hotel room. It was nice and relaxing. Location is great; secluded so extremely quiet and peaceful yet close enough to the town where anything u need is within. 5-7 miles .
The rooms are good size and clean except for one roach in the bathroom that my husband had to take car of :-) no big deal, you are living in the woods so u r bound to see it :-)
They serve continental breakfast during summer on weekend. It is great, they make you hot pancakes and serve at your table; they are the sweetest people :-)
We recommend this place: especially if u need a quiet getaway from daily routine. We didnt do any activity as we are not fan of fishing but if you like fishing then you'll like it even more

• Stayed: April 2012

Reviewed March 16, 2013

My friends & I went to Candlewyck Cove Resort, in Grove & it is a very clean & a very quiet place to stay at & the managers did a very excellent job!!
If you are looking for a CLEAN place & QUIET place to stay, then this is the resort to be staying at. We stayed at the Hotel on the resort, since us ladies were all going to a Women's Retreat at a Church, there in Grove. (We didn't swim in the pool, it was too cold for that, but it looks very well kept up). :)

Thank You, Melanie & Mike!! :) :)
We are coming back another time!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 13, 2013

The location is excellent. The view was nice. The jacuzzi overlooking the lake was a plus. The management was very conscientious of our satisfaction and was most accommodating. We look forward to staying there again!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 9, 2013

This is place is amazing. We loved the peacefulness of this cove. We were welcomed by Melanie & Mike, whom are just as sweet as can be. Our favorite part was our hot tub on the deck. We loved this. We had a view of grand lake from our honeymoon suite . The weather was a little cool at the time we went , but plan on returning in the warmer months. I highly recommend candlewyck cove resort...

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Highly recommend! The resort is in a secluded area and is close to town. Very quiet and peaceful. The couple running the place goes above and beyond helping you and making you feel welcome. The rooms were pleasant and clean.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This was my second stay in this resort in the past 3 years. I normally do no choose to go to the lake for R&R, but my first stay here in the fall of 2010 changed that. Tucked away on Grand Lake, this resort is my #1 choice whenever I need to get away. The landscape is beautiful, the managers extraordinary, and the environment calming. This trip I had to leave early and didn't get to finish my planned stay -- Melanie not only offered to pray for my situation, but has also graciously offered me a make-up night before the end of the year, free of charge! What a blessing to me and, quite frankly, never before have I been treated so kindly by a hotelier. Simply stated: Candlewyck Cove is at the top of my list of "getaway" places close to home.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at Candlewyck Cover Resort. We stayed in the king suite. The fireplace was cozy, the bed was comfortable and the room was sparkeling clean. We loved our private hot tub and our balcony. The couple that run this resort were so helpful. They sent us great instructions beforehand, helped unload our boat and were so kind for our whole visit.
I would recommend this lovely place for any event or get away and I know we will return there again and will bring friends and family with us next time.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grove
Best Western TimberRidge Inn
WorldMark Grand Lake
WorldMark Grand Lake
#1 of 1 in Afton
Stonebrook Inn
Stonebrook Inn
#4 of 5 in Grove

Been to Candlewyck Cove Resort? Share your experiences!