“New server, experienced food”

La Casita De Martin
Ranked #5 of 58 Restaurants in Grove
Reviewed February 12, 2014

My wife and I love Grove, well at least we like the casino. We stop in twice a year to gamble and she had printed a Restaurant.com gift card for this restaurant. So we stopped in.

Friday special is Ceviche!! This has got a special blend of spice, citrus and freshness. I cannot stand ice cold ceviche that freezes my teeth. This was just the right temp.

The owner greeted us, made sure to make his rounds at all the tables, but our waiter was he-man, and was learning how to be a waiter. He didn't forget anything, just needed to learn his timing.

Otherwise, the beer was cold, the fajita for two were fulfilling and fresh, there were seconds, leftovers and it was great cold!

Good little place to hang out with family and friends, we will be back!

Reviewed January 24, 2014

This place is not very big and appears to be family run. The food was good and the staff seems friendly and pretty fast with the service. My one complaint is with my second visit my wife and I had our meal and when we got the bill it was for $46 and change. I was surprised and told my wife I would not be returning with prices that high. The woman at the counter heard me and started refiguring the bill and it was about $20 less than the original bill. I have to think if I had not spoken up I would have been overcharged badly. It was probably just an error but I will be certain to double check it in the future.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Hands down the best Mexican food around...period. I've been to Mexico and the food wasn't even this consistently good. Martin is the man.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

A real Mexican own it, runs it and does the cooking. This food is to die for. If you don't see it on the menu, ask Martin will do his best to accommodate. This is a don't miss on all of Grand Lake. Drive the extra distance, come to Grove and enjoy.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Wonderful atmosphere, good service; others seem to enjoy the food, but everything is WAY too spicy for me.