“Best Place for a Birthday Celebration”

La Casita de Martin
Ranked #20 of 59 Restaurants in Grove
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We went there for my husbands birthday with several friends, we had the very best service and the food was mouthwatering. The salsa was fantastic. It's so nice to have an authentic mexican experience here is downtown Grove, Ok. We will always go back, and our friends are all in agreement with us.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Shared a wonderful lunch with my friend at La Casita de Martin. We had a very personable young man wait on us (his grandma is from Italy). We had margaritas, delish! We both had lunch specials that were fresh and homemade and a great deal. The very very best thing was the giant bowl of gazpacho that we shared, it was so big I took it home and had it for lunch the next day. Gazpacho is one of my favorites and this one was exceptional ! Loved the place, it was very pleasant with many different seating areas to create private dining areas.