Free cancellation until 07/28
$74
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

Candlewyck Cove Resort(Grove)(Great Value!)
$129
Orbitz.com
Best Western TimberRidge Inn(Grove)(Great Value!)
$100
Hampton.com
$59
$113
$101
All reviewswood floorsbed was comfortablenext morningshuttlelakemotelcarpetcurtains
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

We had a free night here so decided to try it out . The staff are friendly, BUT, if You want peace and quiet don't stay here. The walls are paper thin and you can hear everything from noise from the road to the room next door. The rooms are very basic and clean but some of the flooring coming loose. No refrigerator.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2017

If your visit is to gamble, drink and stay out late at the casino down the road, then this is the place for you. Too many people coming and going all night long, banging doors, yelling - seriously - ALL NIGHT LONG. The final straw was the "gentleman" who showed up at the room next door at 5:30 am pounding on the door and begging his girlfriend/wife/significant other to please forgive him and let him in. This went on for at least until at least 8:00am when we finally had enough and left.

On the plus side, our room was a good size and they were dog friendly but the room needed a deep cleaning - don't think the floor had been mopped in months. The staff was friendly and tried to be helpful.

There is a shuttle from the lodge to the casino that runs constantly.

Room Tip: My tip would be to choose a different hotel if you want peace and quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

I booked a Room as I was attending a concert at the local casino which was 2 MI away.

The Room is definitely just a large studio type thing but it was clean and the pillows were comfortable but the bed was a little hard for my taste.

The bathroom was small but it was clean and they have a detached sink from the toilet/shower area.

I do not know why they would want to call this place a lodge, it is an old motel that has been updated and I felt satisfied with the price that I paid but I would not pay any more than 70US dollars a night, which is a bit steep considering it is in the middle of nowhere.

The next morning I checked-out, which once again was old school in that you had to drop a actual key and key tag in the lobby and I grabbed some free coffee in a couple donuts and hit the road.

I use Verizon for cell service and I had one bar of service inside my Room and absolutely no access to Internet while laying on the bed.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank azroxx
Reviewed May 2, 2017

Looks like these rooms have been updated....very spacious and clean. We enjoyed the hard wood floors for a change from usual carpet. Very friendly staff that welcomed us. Rained the two days we were there so we will be going back to check out the lake nearby.

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank Lena L
Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

Staff very friendly. Rooms need deep cleaning and furniture/vanity updating- years ago. Shuttle service and driver was wonderful. Front desk staff amazing and super friendly. Potential to be a nice place to stay with some room updates and cleaning.

Stayed: April 2017