“Groupon Deal Rocks!”

Grand Lake Casino Lodge
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Grove
Grand Lake Casino Lodge
Ranked #3 of 4 Grove B&B and Inns
Hartville, Missouri
“Groupon Deal Rocks!”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We stayed here for the second time through the Groupon deal-$169 for a nights stay, $30 food credit and $300 free slot play. The rooms are clean, plain rooms. No frills, but meet the needs for a night. The casino is fun, lots of penny slots. The food in the restaurant is great-do try the grilled shrimp! Overall it can't be beat for a quick getaway.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Kristy S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Grove, Oklahoma
Reviewed January 13, 2014

If you are looking for a place to go and have a good time for awhile I highly recommend you avoid this place. It has BY FAR the tightest slot machines in the area and I live here so you can trust me on this. If you bet anything higher than the minimum you may as well throw your money out the window on the way by because you won't hit a bonus or anything higher than the occasional small win under $20. If you bet max you can hit the spin button all day and NEVER EVER get a bonus on any machine in the place. The place is failing and in a last ditch effort is flat out trying to rob every patron that walks in there before they have to close down. I drive to Miami to play now because I want to at least win something once in awhile. I like to bet HIGH most of the time and Grand Lake Casino has no interest in anyone that bets high having a chance of hurting them so they make sure of it by limiting anyone from having a chance of winning any real money. If you only plan to bet 20-30 cents a spin you can get a bonus that will pay you $4-5 dollars now and again. If you plan to wager anything more than that you should go someplace else so you have a chance to win. I'm not just some disgruntled player either. I play 3-4 times a week and go to Vegas once or twice a year as well. I have been all over the country and can honestly say this is probably the worst Casino I have ever been in for payback. And they don't offer anything but a very weak point system with their players card. I lost $8000 in a week there and never even got a mailer for a free meal in their crummy little cafe.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
6 Thank Michael I
Reviewed December 21, 2013

This is my third time here and I love it! It's a nice getaway and it is such a great deal. Groupon has this deal a few times a year and I kick myself each time I don't buy any extras. Each time I have been the rooms have always been the same very clean and welcoming! The end zone restaurant is delicious and cheap! The machines are fun and have always been generous to us! I can't wait to go back !!!

• Stayed December 2013
2 Thank Marieack17
Missouri
Reviewed November 9, 2013

We suggest going to Grand Lake Lodge & Casino on one of their packages found on the sight. We went on one that gave us a room for one night, two $50. play at casino, & a $30. End Zone food coupon. It made the room rate around $33. The help at the Lodge was wonderful, very friendly & helpful. I do have a couple of things not in our liking. The Lodge is not connected to the casino, its about a mile or so down the road. My husband likes them connected so he can go to the room & I can stay at the casino. The second thing was, use all of your $30. at the End zone, you get no change back & the food is a bit over priced. We also had bad service.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Leavenworth, Kansas
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I regret having to post a negative review, but it must be done. We arrived on a Wednesday evening and paid $78 for a room, the room was consistent with a casino hotel in quality. However, it had that unmistakable smell of a nursing home. I wondered if it had been a converted nursing home, but it's most likely due to the linen service. Also, the water was noticeably bad- it tasted like some kind of chemical mixed with bleach, and there was no refrigerator, microwave, or continental breakfast. There were other odd observations, like the vanity lights designed to be on a wall were attached to the ceiling, which made it awkward to put on make up with downward lighting, and the frequent mystery chunks that were getting stuck to my feet. The floors were laminate hard wood, which require immaculate care which it obviously not getting. Overall, I felt it was overpriced for the product. See Shady Casino, Part 2 please.

Room Tip: Bring a fan to sleep with, to drown out the ambient noise.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank 1HonestVoice
Leavenworth, Kansas
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I travel a lot and I have to say this casino was the absolute worst I have been too. The staff acted strange, my hamburger was dripping water?? I don't even know how thats possible. Usually when you go to a casino people are smiling and some are winning not at Grand Lake no one had a smile who was playing probably because the payouts were very very low and I went there on Halloween usually thats a big night for gamblers. Did I mention that the drinking water smelled and tasted like rotten eggs? I would highly recommend to stay away from Grand Lake

• Stayed October 2013
2 Thank ScottOst
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed October 16, 2013

This is a nothing fancy, but clean and fairly new hotel. It doesn't have a continental breakfast like most hotels do, but there is a great, reasonably-priced breakfast just down the road at the Grand Lake Casino. Makes for a great weekend outing in NE Oklahoma!

Beware, the only down side of this hotel is that the music from the bar across the highway is so loud that it can be heard in every room of the hotel, even with TVs and air conditioners operating. Take ear plugs, or don't plan to go to sleep very early.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Thomas E
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grove
Best Western TimberRidge Inn
Stonebrook Inn
Stonebrook Inn
#4 of 5 in Grove
Candlewyck Cove Resort

Been to Grand Lake Casino Lodge? Share your experiences!