“Having a blast in the Grove:”

Grand Lake Casino Lodge
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Grove
Grand Lake Casino Lodge
Ranked #3 of 4 Grove B&B and Inns
Kansas City, Missouri
“Having a blast in the Grove:”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Me and my wife took a trip here because she is from Tulsa and we were back in Oklahoma seeing her family. We found this gem on our drive back home and decided to stay a few nights. The Casino was great. Extremely friendly staff, great atmosphere, and hot tables. The rooms were good for our short stay and the lodge environment was great. This place is great for a long weekend because it allows you to enjoy yourself and possibly win some money. If you like to gamble and have fun this is definitely the place for you.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sean M

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed April 25, 2012

The golf course is awesome. Played around here with three of my buddies. Casino has really good food. The rooms were much nicer that I thought. They definitely did some good updates here.

Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
San Diego, California
Reviewed April 25, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for an entire weekend. The rooms were great... they have been updated and remodeled. It was nicer than most hotels I've stayed in. Because we went there with the package that included the Casino we were able to hang out there all weekend, gamble and eat some really good food. The trip was worth every penny and I'm sure I'll be back soon.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Unexpectedly nice place. The room was well decorated and clean. The amenities were very nice for "motel" type lodging, I'd even consider them as nice or nicer than many hotels. The room looked just like the photo on the website. The bed and pillows were comfy. The only problem we had was being put in a smoking room - so make sure to request no smoking when reserving. We did not ask for a room change but did get some air freshner from the office which helped. It was a little noisy and a security light somehow sneaked through just the right spot in the curtains in order to land right in my eyes. I'd definitly stay here agiain though.

Room Tip: Room #21 was in the very corner of L shaped building. We were near the trash dumpster and several o...