“What a hideaway!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Eufaula
Falls Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Eufaula B&B and Inns
Gloucester, Virginia
“What a hideaway!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

The sweetest hostess ever! It is definitely off the beaten path. While not on the lake, there is a private beach nearby. We are staying 2 days and it felt like home ...minute one!
Love the upstairs which had it's own living room & dining area with a large bath shared by 3 separate rooms.
Our room was LOVELY...comfortable and impeccably clean...and I'm picky!
There isn't that much to do in Eufaula unless you have a boat or something. The town was a short few miles away. Shopping at Sharpes Department store is a "must do". They have INCREDIBLE PRICES! Bought 2 swimsuits for 9 bucks.
Back to the Inn:
Breakfast is amazing. Price is unbeatable. And it's probably the best place to stay in the area.

Room Tip: Don't be put off by the road it takes to get to this place. It is LOVELY inside. Decor is just...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank Terry W

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Midwest City, Oklahoma
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I just returned home from 4 days at The Falls Inn at Lake Eufaula,Ok, having no idea what the name really meant. But once I checked into this beautiful, peaceful, serene 4 guestroom b & b off the beaten path, I quickly learned the answer. My room was on the main floor, had its own full bath, and a sitting room with Direct tv which led onto THE MOST AWESOME DECK AND GIGANTIC STACKED STONE WATERFALL!!! I had planned to do some sightseeing but could not tear myself away from this amazing outdoor marvel! Did I mention the the wonderful breakfasts the owner makes for you in her large welcoming kitchen!? To die for...
You must put this on you list of MUST DOES - it's off the beaten path, but don't let this stop you - you'll be glad you went!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
5 Thank marion m
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I have stayed at a few bed and breakfasts in my travels. This one in particular is slightly off the beaten path (maybe one mile from the highway) and does not have lots of traffic around, which is something I personally love about it. This B&B is one of the more serene places I have been, and I always enjoy staying there when I come through the Eufaula area. Good breakfasts, really clean rooms, and overly affordable.

• Stayed May 2013
5 Thank Dustin F
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights and it was wonderful ! The breakfast was great and not fancy .the bed felt like you were floating on a cloud ! The value was outstanding ! We will return the next time we go fishing in Eufaula !! Thanks for making out stay a great one !

• Stayed May 2013
7 Thank Butterflycook
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eufaula
BEST WESTERN Eufaula Inn
Americas Best Value Inn
Americas Best Value Inn
#1 of 2 in Checotah
Hampton Inn & Suites McAlester

Been to Falls Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!