“Hey Boo Boo!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Eufaula
Yogi Bear's Jelly Stone Park Resort
Azle, Texas
“Hey Boo Boo!”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

My sister, myself and 3 grandkids (ages 10, 10 & 8) spent 4 days and 3 nights at Jellystone. Everything was fantastic. The employees were happy, helpful and everywhere. It was great that kayaks, paddleboats, minature golf, lake, hippo slide, pool, water park, playground were free with the cabin rental. We were pleasingly surprised to find the restaurant at the Ranger Station served a large variety of food and it was all delicious. The grown-ups as well as the grandkids took full advantage of everything to do. Several activities for kids throughout the day that were mostly free or a minimal expense to participate. The cabin was spotless and plentiful with cooking supplies. I would highly recommend this location for any family getaway.

Room Tip: We stayed in cabin 10 that slept 5 of us comfortably. Cabin 10 was closest to everything.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank DReed1952

Couples
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
waco tx
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We spent three nights at Jellystone last week. I went with my sister and her three grandchildren, ages 10, 10 and 8, and none of us wanted to leave on Sunday. Just the first impression of the Hippo water slide was enough to pump up the excitement on the kids, then their eye caught the water inflatables and they were hooked. It was three days of non-stop fun between the pool, water slide, inflatables in the lake, kayaks, miniature golf, tether ball, and activities. So much fun and all the employees were so nice. Our cabin #10 was perfect for us and was in the best location for everything. Certainly, there was nothing in the cabin that could be damaged since it was basic, but that was the beauty of it. Carefree and hazy, crazy, and not lazy beginning of a wonderful summer. Super!

Room Tip: Cabin #10 was in a perfect location.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank wacotxtraveler
Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed July 2, 2011

We just returned from a week long camping trip at Jelly Stone Park. This was a family reunion so we had lots of kids of all ages there. Everything was wonderful. The cabin we stayed in was not huge but my family of six slept comfortably there. We usually camp in tents so having air conditioning for nap times and bed times was heavenly. The lake was beautiful and the grounds were beautiful. Everything was very well cared for and any problems were fixed right away. The kids had a blast on the water toys and the resort always had tons of things for the kids to do. We had kids ages 1 - 13 and every one of them had a blast. I never thought I'd wimp out and camp all fancy like this but I will have to admit, having Starbucks coffee in the morning overlooking the beautiful lake was quite nice. We also rented a boat one afternoon and went tubing, the adults fished and caught some very big fish. All was wonderful. Oh, I have to mention the staff, they went out of their way to accommodate our every need and were very, very nice. They also have a restaurant that has wonderful food. I have no complaints at all.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
5 Thank kellis1979
Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed July 1, 2011

My family stayed here for 4 days at the end of June 2011. This included 10 adults and 10 children. Everyone had a great time,and the staff was very nice. There was always plenty to do, and it was very nice to have a place to get cool in our cabins. We are used to tent camping, so this was fancy for us. I would refer this place to anyone who wants a safe family friendly place to go on the lake and have a good time.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
5 Thank jimmyflapjacker
Reviewed June 23, 2011

I will say some of the staff is great but i would never stay again when we first arrived the dishes were dirty the pans had to be replaced the where so nasty!!! Yogi had is zipper showing my5 yr old son said mommy look thats not yogi its a costum and there responce was well there comes a time when they have to understand that santa aint real,!!!! By the way my son just turned 5 this was his birthday present!! The fridge was broke and the tv u had to get up and reset every 20 min

• Stayed June 2011
6 Thank lzmoore32
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eufaula
Best Western Eufaula Inn
Americas Best Value Inn
Americas Best Value Inn
#1 of 2 in Checotah
Motel 6 McAlester
Motel 6 McAlester
#13 of 16 in McAlester

Been to Yogi Bear's Jelly Stone Park Resort? Share your experiences!