“I would stay here again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Days Inn Erick

Days Inn Erick
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Erick

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
San Diego, Texas
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Best hotel in the area! Very quiet and comfy rooms. Staff is very friendly and the rooms are very nice. I stayed here on my way to Oklahoma City for my flight. It was great! This hotel is the first to come by while driving. I stayed for one night, had one of the best experiences. Breakfast was great, and I easily drove to OKC. I asked the manager for directions and he gave me the exact place to go and the best places to stop for drinks and such. Will definitely stay here again when I go back to OKC.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Miami, Florida
Reviewed September 21, 2013

This hotel is amazing! The directions to get there was very simple.The rates are very reasonable.
It was about midnight and i checked in at the hotel and the manager was very kind and helpful to check me in at the middle on the night. The room was very clean and refreshing. I had the best sleep in years over there. The breakfast was amazing and i could gt my business reports done due to there fast internet. I highly recommend anyone who goes to Erick or passes by to stay at this hotel. I will definitely come here next time!!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
New River, Arizona, United States
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We stayed here after a very long day of driving from the Phoenix area. We had stayed here before and felt it was ok, but nothing really special. When we arrived, it was all business at check in with no feeling on my end that he was glad we chose to stay there. The room itself had an odor and only two sets of towels for the three of us in a room with two double beds. Light was abundant coming into the room. The breakfast was sparse in its choices and I found nothing there that appealed to me. The wifi was good and I was able to complete my business tasks for the day. There was nothing special about this motel room, and considering the price including tax was right at $100 for the night for the three of us on a walk in basis, I think a better choice would be to move on down the road to something in Elk City which we will do next time.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was Awsome. The staff was super friendly and the rooms were very clean. The breakfast fulled me up. The manager (Kevin) comforted us in every need possible. I was amazed at the hotel and how well it was. I will definetly stay here next time I come back.

• Stayed August 2013
Barnstable, Massachusetts
Reviewed August 4, 2013

You could not stay at a better hotel. The Manager could not have been more helpful and accomodating to our family. What a great place to stay. It was clean, close to restaurants, and the highway. Our trip across country was a lot easier because we stayed here. On our return trip we will be sure to stay here. They are even pet friendly!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Erick
Route 66 Inn
#7 of 8 in Shamrock
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#2 of 8 in Shamrock

Been to Days Inn Erick? Share your experiences!